|Meltus & Burnard Murp 1|
|Appearances||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Ability||Smokes from nozzle while talking|
The top side of the Meltus and Burnard Murp 1 has a semi-circular head with one of Burnard's and Meltus' eyes. One of Burnard's legs and Meltus' arms are on the left side, while the opposite is on the right side. He also has Meltus' tail with a red tip and his teeth with a gap on the upper jaw.
The bottom side has Burnard's head with one of his and Meltus' eyes on it, their remaining legs are on the left side, while their remaining arms are on the right. He also has four of Burnard's teeth, as well as his unibrow and triangle ears.
Mixel Moon Madness
In Mixel Moon Madness, Flamzer, on accident, started a forest freeze. Meltus tried to melt all the ice, while Burnard looked for a Cubit. When he finally found three, Meltus and Burnard tried mixing, but Murped instead. Meltus at first considers giving up, but Burnard refuses, so they try again.
- He seems to be controllable.
- His design somewhat resembles a Maw Demon from Dungeons & Dragons, with a small body and multiple arms and eyes and a central maw.
- He is the first animated appearance of a combination of any kind that contains two members of the same tribe.
- He is the first Murp to say something besides "Murp".
- Main article: Meltus & Burnard Murp 1/Gallery