The subject of this article won the award(s) of Best Infernite at the Mixels Wiki Fans' Choice Awards 2015!
|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Mix/Murp Monkey (Flamzer)|
Noxious Mixel (Flamzer)
|Special Features|| Eyebrows|
|Likes|| Weenie Burgers|
Scary Campcube Stories
|Voice Actor||Jess Harnell|
Despite his fearsome looks, Meltus is both shy and kind. His allergies, which trigger whenever he leaves his habitat, cause him to spew out flaming sneezes.
Meltus has a red dress-like body with two red arms with black hands, a long red tail, and a fiery spike on the back. He has feet similar to Krader's with a head with eight teeth similar to Kraw's over a red jaw, with a grey nose emitting flames, and a dark red triangular tip on the front which connects to the top of the jaw including two eyes with reddish eyebrows connecting on top. On the top of his head, there are two fiery spikes on the front and back of each other.
In the cartoon, his red jaw doesn’t clip through the dark red part on the back on his head.
He has the ability to emit flames from his nostrils upon sneezing. He can also light the end of his tail on fire and control it like a hose.
Little is known about Meltus' past. However, he did develop allergies at some point.
At the welcoming party, he suffered from a bit of gas that was quickly fixed with some Oxy-Juice, which he later had to rescue with the help of Nurp-Naut from a Nixel and made the excuse that he was allergic to Rokit Sauce to avoid eating it.
However, he grew homesick and wished to go back home in the end. ("Mixel Moon Madness")
Meltus had attended a special convention with his Infernite brothers and alien tribes the Orbitons and Glowkies. At it, they competed in quite a few events. ("Mixels Convention Craze")
Meltus was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He maxed with his branch of the Infernites in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Don't you think that's a little bit drastic?" - Meltus, Mixel Moon Madness
- "And I'm Meltus. We're the I-I-I-I-ACHOO! Infernites..." - Meltus, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Aww, thanks pal." - Meltus, Mixel Moon Madness
- “I miss home. It’s so far away, how are we ever gonna get back to Planet Mixel?” - Meltus, Mixel Moon Madness
|Packaging||Light red bag|
|No. of Pieces||66|
LEGO Shop product description
Sneeze flames with Meltus!
Meltus may look like a scary T-Rex, but this pampered Mixel is really a shy sweetheart with a permanent sniffly cold and allergies to everything. Whenever the red-hot Infernites venture out of the magma wastelands to somewhere new, poor Meltus takes one sniff and starts sneezing flames. If you didn’t know he was made of scorching fire, you would think he could use a warm blanket and a cup of hot cocoa!
- Features translucent flame-breath, pointy tail and posable joints
- Collect all 3 Infernites cousins to build the red-hot MAX!
- Combine with 41533 LEGO® Mixels™ GLOBERT from the Glowkies tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Stands over 3” (10cm) tall
Sneeze fire with shy and sweet-natured Mixel Meltus, 1 of 3 quirky members of the Infernites tribe featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 4 sets.
- He is said to be allergic when he is outside of the Magma Wastelands. It is unknown how this is possible. One possibility is that none of the things he is allergic to are present in said location.
- The spike on his nose is dark red in his animated model, but in his LEGO set, it is orange like the spikes on the top of his head and back.
- He has six teeth in his LEGO model, while in the cartoon, he has eight, probably due to sizing issues.
- He is able to stand up normally, similar to a humanoid. The same thing occurred when the Electroids Max appeared in Electrorock.
- He doesn't have a light reflection in his pupil in animated form, but does have one in LEGO form.
Behind the Scenes
Meltus was originally going to have ring pupils and a flaming tail tip, without the orange spike on his back. The head spikes were also less prominent.
Name and basis
Meltus's name is a pun on the word "melt".
- Main article: Meltus/Gallery
- Products page on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Character page on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Mix with Globert instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
- Infernites Max instructions on LEGO.com (Archive)
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Lava Watering Can / Cheetagon
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix