|Warning! This page is Wiztastic territory. |
MIX! The page you are about to view has something to do with the Mixel tribe of the Wiztastics. The Wiztastics are a traveling troupe of magicians known for putting on the most spectacular shows in the land.
|Debut||Mixed Up Special|
|Special Features|| Hat|
|Likes||Performing Magic Shows|
Being embarrassed by Cheesy acts
|Voice Actor||Brian Stepanek|
|No. of Pieces||61|
Magnifo is the smartest and most serious of the Wiztastics, the purple tribe of traveling magicians. This one-eyed creature with a wizard’s hat and cape plus two magic wands puts loads of energy into every show with the help of his bumbling assistants. And even if you think Magnifo’s magic act is cheesy, don’t tell this super-confident character or the rest of the Wiztastics - they love it!
Magnifo is an overconfident but embarrassing Mixel. He's good to his friends, and loves trying to make them happy with magic shows, but due to being an amateur magician, he often ends up embarrassing himself. He is a great friend though, and he can use his magic properly when his friends need it most.
Magnifo has a light grey head with a single eye in the center of it. He has a defined black jaw with two fangs, the right fang shorter than the left, that point upwards. He wears a purple wizard hat with a black brim. His body is purple and resembles a wizard's robe, with a collar and somewhat-flowing sleeves. His hands are white glove-like pincers. He has a black cape that he wears behind his body, yet does not appear to have a discernible attachment area. His legs are black and his feet are blue and boot-like, with small purple rectangles that decorate the center of each. He often carries a light purple magic wand in each hand. He also has purple eyelids.
His wands store up magic bursts that he can use to teleport and attack with.
Little is known about Magnifo's past. However, he managed to become the leader of the Wiztastics at some point. One of his earlier magic shows ended in disaster as well, culminating in him disintegrating into ashes.
During an advertisement for the latest Wiztastics show, he managed to forget his lines. He insisted the show would not end up like the previous one, and turned around to give himself a pep talk, unaware that he was screaming to himself. In embarassment, he teleported himself and his brothers away. Later, at the show, he managed to get one of his wands stuck inside a top hat, and pulling it out caused it to get lodged in Wizwuz's throat, causing him to cough it out and make it hit him in the head, momentarily knocking him out. Later, he performed a trick that caused a large puff of magic to explode out of the hat, while inavertedly creating a Mixel pyramid. Vulk, the only audience member, gave a single round of applause that managed to make Magnifo ridiculously happy, to the point he did not realize the pyramid was about to topple over, until everyone landed on top of him. ("Murp Romp")
- "It’s gonna be great!" - Magnifo, Mixed Up Special: Murp Romp
- "Uh…don’t forget to see the show!" - Magnifo, Mixed Up Special: Murp Romp
- "Dagnabbit…" - Magnifo, Mixed Up Special: Murp Romp
- "…MAGIC! Hey, hey, there, we’re the Wiztastics! And we’re back with a brand new magic show! So, prepare to be amazed!" Magnifo, Mixed Up Special: Murp Romp
Magnifo makes himself appear in a burst of smoke, and says "Yaa-tadah!!". Then he spins his wands, and makes some magic appear, saying "tadah!"
Magnifo is Upset
Magnifo throws his wand in anger, but it bounces off the edges of the screen and hits him in the head, knocking him out.
Magnifo was released as part of the Mixels sets in the September 2014 product wave. His product number is 41525 and contains 61 pieces.
Magnifo's code in Calling All Mixels is AB7ACADAB7A, which is AbraCaDabra when decoded.
- He is the leader of the Wiztastics.
- His name is a pun on the word "magnificent".
- This is considered to be ironic, as he is an amateur magician.
- He uses magic wands as a weapon and tool for doing tricks and spells.
- He is the first and only Mixel to ever use a handheld weapon/tool regularly.
- Out of the Mixels, he seems to resemble a human the most, as he only has two legs, two hands, and uses handheld weapons, which is something none of the Mixels do. He is also the first and only Mixel to wear clothes regularly.
- He's also one of the only Mixels that sounds like a regular human.
- He is the Wiztastic Mixel to come with a Nixel in his set.
- He is seen flying in Calling All Mixels when you complete a level with him.
- The piece attaching his cape to his body (In LEGO form) is a Translucent Brown 2x3 Tile with two clips.
- He is the tallest of the Wiztastics.
- He has the least amount of pieces out of the Wiztastics.
- He is an amateur magician.
- Even though he is aware of this, he likes to think of himself as a great spectacularist.
- His eyelid color alternates between the purple color of his body and a darker shade that is used nowhere else on him.
- He talks to himself a lot, both to focus and to pep himself up.
- His wand might be a strong solid, as it knocked out him 2 times
- He and Nurp-Naut share similar jaws.
- They also share similar traits in the fact that they both resemble humans.
- Main article: Magnifo/Gallery
- Mixed Up Special
- Epic Comedy Adventure (cameo)
- Murp Romp
- LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels
- LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste!
- LEGO Mixels: Activity Book
- LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels!
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Magic Tent / Wiztastics Show