Fan-made interpretation by JacKobOriginal.
|Appearances||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away (mentioned)|
|Purpose(s)||Rescue a Mixie Cat from a burning building (supposedly)|
Overall, this max resembles Hydro the most.
The MCFD Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41563 Splasho, 41564 Aquad, and 41565 Hydro. Extra parts are left over after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- He is the thickest Max.
- He resembles a fire truck. His LEGO instructions also show that he can transform into what looks like a fire truck.
- He bares a large resemblance to the 2014 Infernites Max, despite their elements are the opposites of each other.
- He resembles a beaver.
- At Nuremburg Toy Fair, his feet were posed backwards, the wing pieces his eyes connect to were upside down, and the ladder on his back was absent.
- However, this is because the ladder pieces were accidentally used on the Medix Max.
- Main article: MCFD Max/Gallery
StopmotionsAttempted Bank Robbery / Strange Medix Mixels experiment creates new Mixels Max