|Warning! This page is Frosticon territory! |
MIX! The page you are about to view has something to do with the Mixel tribe of Frosticons. Slow-moving and chillaxed, the Frosticons spend most of their time power napping in sub-zero temperatures.
|Debut||Nixel "Mix Over"|
Hamlogna Sandwich Employee
|Special Features|| Icy nose|
|Voice Actor||Billy West|
|No. of Pieces||51|
Lunk is a “slow” Frosticon. What he lacks in brains and grace, he makes up for with a tenacious spirit. He looks ridiculous waddling on ice, balancing himself with his stubby little hands. Yet, his thick ice exoskeleton makes him incredibly durable, allowing him to take a beating without breaking apart. He spends most of his time “power napping” like the other Frosticons.
Thanks to his cold body temperature, Lunk is very slow, both physically and mentally. Despite having big personality, he acts and reacts a bit late in some situations. However, despite his flaws, he has a never-give-up attitude that helps him in the, in his case a very, long run.
Lunk is mostly blue in color. His head is somewhat of a quarter-circle shape. A slightly sleepy-looking eye is on each side of it. There is a grey stripe in the middle of it, with a lighter blue skull cap. He has noticeable nostrils that often have icicles coming out of them. He has two large and misshapen buck teeth that point downwards. He has a long grey neck with four spines on them: the two interior ones are aqua, the exterior ones are light blue. His body is short and slightly iron-shaped with a lighter blue chunk on the front of it. His arms are short and slightly widen at the ends to pincer hands. His legs are grey and also short, with long black feet with two aqua toes on each.
His nose can sneeze icicles, so he can freeze Mixels or other species with them. His tears are frozen whenever crying, which is used a a power in Calling All Mixels. He also has an ice exoskeleton that is very durable.
Little is known about Lunk's early life. However, he managed to secure a job working at the Hamlogna Conveyer Belt.
He was an invitee to Balk's birthday party and brought him an ice block as a present, though he was running late. When Zorch took up the last space in the elevator, things seemed hopeless as his present started to melt, but Tentro arrived and the two of them Mixed, and managed to get to the party at the nick of time, with the drawback that they crashed through the cake and the present was reduced to a wet ribbon. ("Elevator")
- "To Balk: Stay cool on your birthday! From Lunk. Heheheheh..." - Lunk, Elevator
- "Duh-huh-huh-huh…duh…duh…duh…duh…" - Lunk, Mixed Up Special: Epic Comedy Adventure
Lunk was released as one of the Mixels sets in the June 2014 product wave. His product number is 41510 and contains 51 pieces.
Lunk's in-booklet code is IC2D6VER, which is IcedOver when decoded.
- He resembles the dinosaur species Apatosaurus.
- He and Flurr are the only Mixels to have necks in their Lego sets.
- He has buck teeth in his animation model, but his LEGO set does not, like Krader.
- His name comes from the word "lunk", which is another term for a foolish person.
- Lunk uses two pieces to represent frozen snot coming out of his nose, due to his allergies.
- This is used as an ability in Calling All Mixels.
- Lunk does almost everything slow, such as speaking and walking twice as slow as normal.
- However, he can blink, change facial expressions, and mix normally.
- He can cry and get upset easily, being shown in Calling All Mixels.
- When he cries, ice cubes come out of his eyes. This happens when Flurr cries, as well.
- He has been seen hanging out with the Flexers the most.
- He is the first Mixel to have something in his nose.
- He is the tallest of the Frosticons.
- He is the only Mixel, who, if he was a human, would be able to properly breathe. This is because he has a visible nose, and has a neck.
- If Flurr's nose was shown naturally, he would have this distinct feature as well.
- Main article: Lunk/Gallery
- Mixed Up Special
- Epic Comedy Adventure (cameo)
- Murp Romp (minor)
- LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels
- LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste!
- LEGO Mixels: Activity Book
- LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels!
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Frosticons Max (2014 / 2015)
Frozen Volcanoes / Tuxedo Club / Snowboarding / Popsicle Trees / Ice Cream