|Debut||Nixel "Mix Over"|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||Lunky-dunk (Zorch)|
Hamlogna sandwich employee
|Color|| Light blue|
|Special Features|| Icy nose|
Magnifo's cheesy acts
|Voice Actor||Billy West|
|Game Abilities|| Freeze Sneeze (default)|
Cry Ice (level 5)
Slunky (level 10)
Thanks to his cold body temperature, Lunk is very slow, both physically and mentally. Despite having big personality, he acts and reacts a bit late in some situations. However, despite his flaws, he has a never-give-up attitude that helps him in the, in his case a very, long run.
Lunk is mostly blue in color. His head is somewhat of a quarter-circle shape. A slightly sleepy-looking eye is on each side of it. There is a grey stripe in the middle of it, with a lighter blue skull cap. He has noticeable nostrils that often have icicles coming out of them. He has two large and misshapen bucked teeth that point downwards. He has a long grey neck with four spines on them: the two interior ones are aqua, the exterior ones are light blue. His body is short and slightly iron-shaped with a lighter blue chunk on the front of it. His arms are short and slightly widen at the ends to pincer hands. His legs are grey and also short, with long black feet with two aqua toes on each.
His nose can sneeze icicles, so he can freeze Mixels or other species with them. His tears are frozen whenever crying, which is used as a power in Calling All Mixels. He also has an ice exoskeleton that is very durable.
Calling All Mixels
- Freeze Sneeze: Unleash an arctic blast, damaging nearby enemies.
- Cry Ice: Form ice cubes that make your enemies slip and fall down.
- Slunky: Slam the ground repeatedly, damaging and knocking up enemies.
Due to his cold body temperature, Lunk is very slow, both physically and mentally, tending to act and react a bit late in some situations and fall asleep a lot.
Little is known about Lunk's early life. However, he managed to secure a job working at the Hamlogna Conveyer Belt.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
He was an invited to Balk's birthday party and brought him an ice block as a present, though he was running late. When Zorch took up the last space in the elevator, things seemed hopeless as his present started to melt. Tentro arrived and the two of them Mixed, and managed to get to the party at the nick of time. The drawback was that they crashed through the cake and the present was reduced to a wet ribbon. ("Elevator")
Lunk was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Frosticons in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "To Balk: Stay cool on your birthday! From Lunk. Heheheheh..." - Lunk, Elevator
- "Duh-huh-huh-huh…duh…duh…duh…duh…" - Lunk, Epic Comedy Adventure
|No. of Pieces||51|
LEGO Shop product description
Repel those nasty Nixels with the loveable, long-necked LUNK!
The unbelievably slow LUNK makes other members of the permanently chilled-out Frosticon tribe seem positively energetic. LUNK might not be the brainiest, or the most graceful when waddling across ice balancing on his stubby hands, but that thick ice exoskeleton makes this Mixel incredibly durable. And one sneeze from LUNK can instantly freeze a Nixel in an ice cube!
- Features translucent frosty elements and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Frosticon tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41514 JAWG from the LEGO® Mixels™ Fang Gang tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 3” (9 cm) tall
Wake up the lazy powerhouse LUNK, one of three funky Frosticons in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 2, and take on the Nixels.
Lunk's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is IC2D6VER, which is IcedOver when decoded.
- He represents December in the Mixels: 2015 Wall Calendar, possibly due to December being characterized by its cold weather.
- Lunk uses two pieces to represent frozen snot coming out of his nose, due to his allergies. His allergies were not brought up in the show, but is used as an ability in Calling All Mixels.
- He has two toes on each foot in the cartoon, but only one toe on each foot in his LEGO set.
- Lunk does almost everything slow, such as speaking and walking twice as slow as normal. This makes him the slowest Mixel in the show. However, he can blink, change facial expressions, and Mix normally.
- Strawberries seem to be a food he enjoys a lot. They might even be his favorite food.
- He has been seen hanging out with the Flexers the most. He never appeared alongside Kraw, however.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Lunk's name refers to the term "lunk", which means a foolish person.
He resembles the dinosaur species Apatosaurus.
Lunk debuted in the TV series on June 2, 2014 in Nixel "Mix Over", while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 2.
- Main article: Lunk/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Frosticons Max instructions on LEGO.com
- Murp with Jawg instructions on LEGO.com
Frosticons Max (2014 / 2015)
Frozen Volcanoes / Tuxedo Club / Snowboarding / Popsicle Trees / Ice Cream