|Appearances|| Mixels Rush|
A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
Lixers Max in the Kitchen!
|Purpose(s)|| To eat a cake|
To clean up the kitchen (Lixers Max in the Kitchen!)
Battle King Nixel (A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)
Overall, this Max resembles Spugg the most.
The Lixers Max is mostly yellow in color. He has four legs, the front resembling Spugg's, and the back resembling Krader & Meltus' feet. He has Turg's tongue and Tungster's wings. Inside his mouth, he has bucked teeth and two of Turg's teeth on the bottom, and one sharp tooth pointing out. He has a triangular tail with an orange socket, and a long body resembling Spugg's. He has two horns pointing upwards with orange cat-like ears in-between them.
The Max was formed to clean up the mess the Lixers had made in the kitchen while baking a cake. ("Lixers Max in the Kitchen!")
The Lixers Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41542 Spugg, 41543 Turg, and 41544 Tungster. Extra parts are left over after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- He somewhat resembles a tongued griffin.
- In a way, he also somewhat resembles an elephant.
- He uses all of Turg's teeth.
- Despite having six teeth in cartoon model, in LEGO model, he only has four.
- However, in his LEGO model, parts of his teeth are orange, but white in cartoon model.
- His wings are way smaller in his cartoon form than in his LEGO model.
- His back legs are similar to those of Krader and Meltus.
- His back feet in his LEGO model are in different colors than the cartoon version. In the cartoon, it is a bright yellow which isn't in any of the Lixers.
- He is the first Max to have ball-jointed eyes in his LEGO model.
- He is the only Series 5 Max to use the same eye piece as the Mixel he resembles the most.
- He is also the only Series 5 Max to have the same amount of eyes as the Mixel he resembles.
- Main article: Lixers Max/Gallery
StopmotionsSnoof and Tungster Mix! / Junkyard Go-Kart Murp / Lixers Max in the Kitchen!