|This article has a conjecture name |
Changing a Light Bulb
Mixed Up Special (Epic Comedy Adventure/Murp Romp)
The Lightbulb Sun is the active sun of Planet Mixel.
The Lightbulb Sun is merely a giant light bulb in the sky. It appears in the background of various outdoor scenes. It is very prominent in the Mountain City, as its power is extremely close to and directly connected to the Electroids' home.
Thanks to the Electroids Max overloading the power to intensify the brightness of a normal light bulb, the Lightbulb Sun ends up shattering, plunging the city (and presumably the rest of Mixel Land) into darkness.
In Epic Comedy Adventure, Krader imagines it when he thinks about a more cheerful version of Mixel Mountain. It later appears during the scenery switch near the end of the episode, and ends up glowing bright white to cover the screen in light to end the episode. It also appears during the title card of Murp Romp.
- Despite being a large celestial body with no noticeable earthly connection, power surges can still easily affect it.
- It is able to be broken like a real light bulb. It is unknown how it is repaired if this happens.
- As demonstrated in LEGO Mixels: Activity Book, the Electroids have the ability to turn it on and off by launching electricity towards it.
- It is strangely not seen in Mixel Moon Madness in any Outer Space shots. This possibly hints that it has terrestrial origins, rather than space ones, further supporting how it can be affected by earthly power surges.
- It has not appeared since Murp Romp. It may only be visible in some parts of Mixel Land, as it was not seen in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig. In fact, what appears to be an actual sun is shown in the establishing shot of aboveground Nixels Land instead.
- Main article: Lightbulb Sun/Gallery
Mountain City (Teslo's House / Classroom) / Electric Trees / Lightbulb Sun / Bubble Busters / Shockotrons