|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||Big block of ice (Snoof)|
|Special Features||Icy eye|
Doing the right thing
Sliding down from icy hills
|Quote||"Sure, it looks delicious!"|
|Voice Actor||Dave Fennoy|
(A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)
(Nixel, Nixel, Go Away)
- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Background Information
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Appearances
- 11 Sources and References
- 12 External links
Krog is a big-mouthed Mixel who only lives for one of two things: to talk really loudly or to munch through anything he can sink his teeth into—even if that thing is a refrigerator or a fire hydrant.
He is known to occasionally have mood swings, as well as a bit of a violent temper.
Krog is mostly dark blue in color. His body and face act as one shape. He has two blue arms that widen at the end, with black pincer hands. His legs are short, grey, and bowed. His feet are angular shapes, black in the rear and grey in the front. He has two blue toes on each foot. He has a red tongue. He has six teeth on his bottom jaw, four pointing upwards and two bucked teeth. His top teeth are three sharp ones that point downwards. He has a single eye, which is in front of a pale blue circle with six blue jagged ice shards circling it.
He can propel himself by spraying ice from his rear end.
Little is known about Krog's past.
Krog and Chilbo were sliding down a hill, and Snoof complained about how ordinary they were, causing him to get frustrated with Snoof. After calling him down from the top of the hill, the Egg-Rock capsule soared past them. He and Chilbo chased after Snoof as he followed the Egg-Rock through the Swamplands and Muncholand, where it landed. They arrived at the site of the crash, and it opened, revealing the (fake) Maximum Mixel, who was deciding on the chosen one. Krog proclaimed that there was no chance here, yet Snoof still had hope. To his surprise, Snoof received the key for the long lost Mixamajig. The other Mixels along with Krog agreed to keep it a secret, but while distracted, Snoof ran off with it. Krog started bawling, then was angry at Snoof for running off. He, along with the remaining Mixels Mondo-Mix to catch Snoof. They caught up to Snoof, fought for the key, and managed to run into each other and un-mix. Though they were upset with him, Krog insists that they all share the key, which Snoof hesitantly agrees with.
They continued their adventure, then going through Klinkerton. Jinky showed them around, introduced Gox, who hypnotized them and stole the key. When they woke up, the Klinkers were gone, so they went to search for them, ending up in the Lixer Land. They caught up to the Klinkers, and Krog mixed with Slusho to rescue the Klinkers, who had murped in the swamp. The Klinkers apologized, and admitted they had lost their key in the swamp. Spugg then appeared with the other Lixers, holding the key. Krog made friends with Spugg, playing fetch with him by throwing the key. Snoof was angry at him for throwing the key, saying that they don't know if he'll ever bring it back. Just then, Spugg brought the key back to Krog, and they continued their journey.
They arrived at the key hole, where there were lots of other Mixels claiming to be the chosen one. They all ran into the keyhole and searched for the Mixamajig. Krog and Snoof were the first to arrive. As Snoof inserted the key into the Mixamajig Keyhole, it turned into a giant tower. The other Mixels arrived, intent on reaching the top. They began to fight on their climb up the structure. Snoof got to the top first, receiving the Mixamajig. Upon using it, it turned out to be a rusty egg beater that fell apart.
They were captured inside a giant bag, a trap planned by King Nixel. Krog, along with every other Mixel that had searched for the Mixamajig, form their resepctive Maxes. King Nixel had formed mechanical armor using Nixels, so they would need a bigger max. All of the maxes then grabbed the cubit and formed the Ultra-Miximum Max. They battled with King Nixel, and they finally beat him up into his true form.
- "Hey look! It's doing something!" -Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Noogie!" -Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Now look what your delusions got us into, doofus!" - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Yes, but let's not tell anybody else. It's our little secret, okeydokey? Heh heh heh." - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Look, we're all Mixels here. The right thing to do is to work together!" - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Hey, check it out you guys! He just wants to play!" - Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "From now on, it's all for one, and one for all!" -Krog, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
|Packaging||Bright blue bag|
|No. of Pieces||60|
The set includes a Nixel with three ears and bar feet.
LEGO Shop product description
Eat everything with perma-hungry Krog!
Krog is a living garbage disposal unit! This perma-hungry Frosticon will munch through anything, from a refrigerator to a fire hydrant, as if it’s a cream cheese sandwich. When not eating – which isn’t often – Krog loves to use that big mouth to talk and he sounds like a caveman reading Shakespeare aloud. This Mixel might have an icy stare, but don’t be scared—he’s great fun at parties!
- Features a cyclops eye, big mouth and posable joints
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the Mixels™ Rush mobile game from Cartoon Network
- Collect all 3 Frosticons cousins to build the totally chillaxed MAX!
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Munch everything in your way with Krog, 1 of 3 slow-moving members of the Frosticons tribe featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 5 sets.
Krog's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is CHI11YCHO3P, which is ChillyChomp when decoded.
- His name was originally thought to be Krug.
- He also shares his name with a village in Slovenia.
- He resembles a Yeti.
- Krog is very similar to a tiger shark, as they both will eat just about anything.
- His LEGO model uses different feet than his animated form. Unlike his LEGO model, he has toes in his animated form.
- Just like the Fang Gang, Burnard and the Munchos, he has a very large appetite.
- As shown in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, there is more than one Krog. This may have been an animation error or a lack of available models for the scene.
- He is the only Frosticon whose LEGO form uses the 2x2 round tile piece for his eye.
- He is the only Frosticon out of the main six to have a red tongue.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Krog's name is a play on the word "frog" and the Latin misspelled root word, "cryo-" means cold.
Krog's name is also a Swedish word that means "round".
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Krog's voice is provided by Dave Fennoy in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig. He has a thick Russian accent. In Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, his voice is provided by Gregg Bissonette.
Krog debuted in the TV series on September 26, 2015 in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 5. He is the main deuteragonist in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
- Main article: Krog/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Frosticons Max instructions on LEGO.com
Frosticons Max (2014 / 2015)
Frozen Volcanoes / Tuxedo Club / Snowboarding / Popsicle Trees / Ice Cream
StopmotionsSnoof and Tungster Mix! / Junkyard Go-Kart Murp / Lixers Max in the Kitchen!