|Warning! This page is Flexer territory. |
MIX! The page you are about to view has something to do with the Mixel tribe of Flexers. On the surface, they appear to be wild and dangerous, but in reality, the super stretchy Flexers are an intellectual bunch.
|Special Features|| One eye|
|Quote||"This is the worst Mixel Festival EVER!"|
|No. of Pieces||70|
|In-Booklet Code|| BO4UN3ER|
Kraw is the leader of the Flexers tribe. He is short in stature, but giant in ego and thinks to be the smartest Mixel ever. Kraw loves to challenge everyone to a duel of wits and his main strengths are his size, shape, and elasticity which he uses to turn into a bouncy ball.
Kraw is a very smart Mixel, with the drawback that he knows that he is smart and lets it go to his head due to his large ego. However, he does have moments of stupidity, often denying and forgetting that he had these moments until they are brought back up to him. He is a bit overdramatic and has a tendency to yell and panic easily, making exaggerated facial expressions while he does this, which sometimes startles others that happen to be near him at the time.
Kraw is mostly orange in color. His body also acts as his head and is a semicircle. He has six orange sickle-like legs with black tips that stick off of the end. He has a large single eye near the top of his head and a large smile with big teeth. There are two small mustache-like tentacles above his lip. A black stripe is around his center, and two long and black tentacles come out of the sides.
His body is like rubber, he can bounce like a ball for height and attacks.
Along with Slumbo, he high fived Chomly multiple times, Mixing to do so. When Chomly threw a Cubit at them for even more high fives, the two of them Murped and ended up toppling on top of Chomly. ("High Five")
Search for the Rainbow Cubits
During a Hamlogna Sandwich run for the annual Mix Festival, Kraw managed to avoid getting Nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, yet also had to go to Mixel Mountain to retrieve Rainbow Cubits with the other leaders. On the way their, he used up the emergency Cubit with Gobba to entertain himself. At the peak, he Mixed with Krader to fend off a Nixel swarm. ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
- "To mix, or not to mix? That is the question." - Kraw/Gobba Mix, Vaudeville Fun
- "That's no Nixel; that's my brother-in-law!" - Kraw/Gobba Mix, Vaudeville Fun
- "What’ll we do? WHAT’LL WE DOOOO?!" - Kraw, Mixed Up Special: Epic Comedy Adventure
Kraw jumps around while laughing.
Kraw is Upset
Kraw runs around crying.
Kraw was released as one of the Mixels sets in the June 2014 product wave. His product number is 41515 and contains 70 pieces.
Kraw's in-booklet code is BO4UN3ER which is Bouncer when decoded.
- He is modeled after a crawfish or a crab, the former being what he is named after.
- He is the leader of the Flexers.
- He resembles the Flexers Max the most out of the Flexers.
- He has the longest tentacles out of all the Flexers.
- He replaced Flain as the Mixel on the Calling All Mixels app icon in Version 2.0, released on May 29, 2014. He was later replaced by Scorpi in 3.0.
- Along with Flain and Scorpi, Kraw is a very popular member of the Mixels and is often shown as a mascot and icon for various promotional materials.
- Coincidentally, he and Flain are the leaders of their tribes and the smartest out of their tribes, too. Scorpi is also a leader, although he is not known to be smart.
- As shown in Vaudeville Fun, he often mixes with other Mixels instead of murping with them, as shown when he mixed with Gobba many different times.
- He has the most pieces out of the Flexers.
- He also has the most pieces out of Series 2.
- The Mixed Up Special is the first and currently only time he speaks alone without being a mix, or speaking in unison with another Mixel.
- He is the weakest and the shortest of the Flexers, despite being their leader.
- Due to the fact that his name was missing from the Mixed Up Special credits, his voice actor remains unknown, despite the fact he spoke in the episode.
- He and Scorpi are the only Mixels whose voice actors are unknown.
- He has a tendency to put emphasis on and extend "O"-based sounds whenever he talks.
- This is similiar to how Tentro speaks when he talks saying "I" based sounds.
- His name was originally going to be Bouncer.
- He is the only cycloptic Mixel from Series 2.
- He is the first Mixel to include facial hair.
- Main article: Kraw/Gallery
- Mixed Up Special
- Epic Comedy Adventure
- Murp Romp (cameo)
- LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels
- LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste!
- LEGO Mixels: Activity Book
- LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels!
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Slingshot / Donuts