|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
Kraw is a very smart Mixel with a rather large ego who is very overconfident. At least that's what he believes as he often has many moments of stupidity, often denying and forgetting that he had them, and is also irresponsible as he often do idiotic things that lead to dangerous results. He is also a bit over-dramatic and has a tendency to yell and panic easily, making exaggerated facial expressions while he does so, which sometimes startles other Mixels that happen to be near him at the time.
Kraw is mostly orange in color. His body also acts as his head and is a semicircle. He has six orange sickle-like legs with black tips that stick off the ends. He has a large single eye near the top of his head and a large smile with eight flat teeth. Four of them are on each bottom and top lip. There are two small mustache-like tentacles above his lip. A black stripe is housed around his center, and two long, black tentacles come out of his sides.
His body is like rubber, he can bounce like a ball for height and attacks, and can use his tentacles to grab or catch things.
He also has the ability to morph into a ball to attack.
Calling All Mixels
- Sideswipe: Kick into enemies with a sideways attack that knocks them back.
- Triple Skip: Bounce three times on enemies, stunning them and dealing damage.
- Bounding Blast: Bounce up in the air, then land with a stomp that stuns and knocks back enemies.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
He and Flurr noticed a Hamlogna Sandwich and briefly fought for possession of it until Flurr accidentally encased it in ice. Chomly offered them a Cubit for them to Mix, however, by the time the Mix was ready, Chomly had already eaten the Hamlogna Sandwich. ("Kraw & Flurr Mix!")
Along with Slumbo, he high fived Chomly multiple times, Mixing to do so. But when Chomly threw a Cubit at them for even more high fives, the two of them ended up Murping and came toppling on top of Chomly. ("High Five")
Search for the Rainbow Cubits
During a Hamlogna Sandwich run for the annual Mix Festival, Kraw managed to avoid getting nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, yet also had to go to Mixel Mountain to retrieve rainbow cubits with the other leaders. On the way there, he used up the emergency cubit with Gobba to entertain himself. At the peak, he Mixed with Krader to fend off a Nixels swarm. ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
Kraw, Flain, Seismo, Volectro, Slumbo and Chomly were once arguing about who should use a Cubit first, while a Nixel snuck up on them. After Slumbo decided to flip a coin with a boulder, he was pummeled, so Kraw and the other Mixels went home. ("LEGO Mixels: Activity Book")
Kraw was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Flexers in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
Many Kraws participated in a sports competition with many Krogs at Mixopolis Stadium. The Kraws then formed a Mix and plowed over the Krogs. Later on, Kraw is seen carrying groceries on a Mixopolis street. ("Nixel, Nixel, Go Away")
- "To Mix, or not to Mix? That is the question." - Kraw & Gobba Mix, Vaudeville Fun
- "That's no Nixel; that's my brother-in-law!" - Kraw & Gobba Mix, Vaudeville Fun
- "He’s nixed the festival!" - Kraw, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "What’ll we do? WHAT’LL WE DOOOO?!" - Kraw, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "Yeah! With who?!" - Kraw, Epic Comedy Adventure
- "Get 'em!" - Kraw, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
LEGO Shop product description
Smash those nasty Nixels with KRAW!
KRAW might be short but the leader of the orange tribe of Flexers, which lives in the remote Rubberlands, is one confident character. Claiming to be the smartest Mixel in the world, KRAW loves to challenge anyone to a quiz, but this round-bodied Flexer’s main strength is to make like a bouncy, rubber super ball to evade or smash Nixels.
- Features cyclops eye, moustache, six legs and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Flexers tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41510 FLURR from the LEGO® Mixels™ Frosticons tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Bounce away from or onto Nixel intruders with KRAW, one of three flexible and fun Flexers in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 2.
Kraw's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is BO4UN3ER, which is Bouncer when decoded. Once entered, it will unlock 25 Cubits and Bounding Blast.
- He replaced Flain as the Mixel on the Calling All Mixels app icon in Version 2.0, released on May 29, 2014. He was later replaced by Scorpi in 3.0.
- Being the leader of the Flexers, he has the longest tentacles out of all of them.
- Along with Flain and Scorpi, Kraw is a very popular member of the Mixels and is often shown as a mascot and icon for various promotional materials. Coincidentally, he and Flain are the leaders of their tribes and the smartest out of their tribes, too. Scorpi is also a leader, although he is not known to be smart.
- As shown in Vaudeville Fun, he often Mixes with other Mixels instead of murping with them, as shown when he Mixed with Gobba many different times.
- Epic Comedy Adventure is the first and currently only time he speaks alone without being a Mix, or speaking in unison with another Mixel.
- He has the most cartoon Mixes, with thirteen.
- As shown in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, there is more than one Kraw. This may have been an animation error or a lack of available models for the scene.
- His LEGO in-Booklet code decoded is "Bouncer". This may be an allusion to his prototype name or just a coincidence.
- Tapping on him or his icon in Calling All Mixels will play Krader's voice clip.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Kraw's name comes from the word "craw".
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, In Season 1, Kraw's voice is provided by Fred Tatasciore, although he is left uncredited. In Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, Kraw's voice actor is unknown.
He has a tendency to put emphasis on and extend "O"-based sounds whenever he talks. This is similar to how Tentro speaks when saying "I" based sounds and how Balk speaks when saying "E" based sounds.
Kraw's name was originally going to be Bouncer.
Kraw debuted in the TV series on June 5, 2014 in Snow Half Pipe, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 2.
- Main article: Kraw/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Flurr instructions on LEGO.com
- Flexers Max instructions on LEGO.com
Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Slingshot / Donuts