|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
Hints of red
|Special Features||Jackhammer hand|
When others don't keep up with his pace
|Quote||"What's even more fun than buildin' a LEGO® model? Takin' it apart again!"|
|Voice Actor||Dave Fennoy|
|No. of Pieces||68|
- 1 Description
- 2 Biography
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Set Information
- 5 Background Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Appearances
- 9 External Links
Kramm is the super-efficient leader of the Weldos tribe, the great builders and repairers of Planet Mixel! The Weldos' foreman has a jackhammer arm and a strong hand with huge fingers, and he sets the example for others to follow. Kramm is usually a lovely boss, but can sometimes lose it if you don't keep up with his enthusiastic pace, so work hard!
Kramm is mostly yellow in color. His body is shaped like a slightly tall semicircle. A grey mustache-like semicircle tops it. He has a single eye at the top of his head with a yellow hardhat on top of it. A black stripe goes through his body near its bottom. He has a square-shaped yellow jaw at the bottom, with a very large mouth. He has six pointy teeth, three on the top and three on the bottom. His feet are very large. They are grey with a black-and-yellow stripe on the top of them. His left hand is fairly large and is a black square with three yellow fingers attached to a long grey arm. His right arm is shorter, while his right hand is replaced by a yellow and black drill with a grey drill-bit at the end. Both arms have red highlighted parts on them.
His hand functions as a drill.
Little is known about Kramm's early life. Although, he managed to become the leader of the Weldos in the past.
After the battle between the Ultra-Miximum Max and King Nixel, Kramm appeared with the other Weldos and told the other Mixels that they couldn't be there, as it was a construction zone. He was surprised that they all fell for the Nixels' Mixamajig plot. Kramm then presented to them the newly-built city of Mixopolis. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Alright, move along. You can't stay here. This area is slated for construction. What're you all doing here anyway?" - Kramm, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Ha ha! You fell for that ol' yarn? Who needs a Mixamajig when you've got Mixopolis?" -Kramm, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
Kramm's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is JACK2AMM8R, which is Jackhammer when decoded.
- His name appears to be a misspelling of the word "cram".
- In Mixels Rush concepts, he was in the Muncholand scene, but he got replaced by Jinky.
- He replaced Flain, Slumbo, Torts, Rokit, and Gox for Series 6 on the icon for Mixels on the LEGO.com products page. He was later replaced by Jamzy and then replaced by 41564.
- He has a New Yorker accent.
- He is the leader of the Weldos.
- He is the only Weldo Mixel that does not have the letter "O" in his name.
- His animated model uses more gray on the top than his LEGO model.
- He is the only Weldo Mixel to not have any sort of visible eyebrows.
- He is the only cycloptic Mixel of Series 6.
- He is the third Mixel to use a minifigure head for a cycloptic eye, with Boogly being the first and Snoof being the second, Mixadel being the fourth, and 41564 being the fifth.
- He is the fifth Mixel to have headwear on his eye, first being Slumbo, second being Balk, third being Mesmo, fourth being Boogly, sixth being Kuffs, seventh being Mixadel, and eighth being 41564.
- His mouth structure strongly resembles that of a rock crushing tool.
- Kramm is the second Mixel to have a triple tooth piece that is placed vertically; the first was Shuff.
- He is the only Weldo Mixel to have sharp teeth, and, to not have a movable jaw in their LEGO form.
- He is the first Mixel with only one hand, as one of them is replaced with a jackhammer. The second Mixel to use one arm is Camillot.
- His regular hand is similar to Krader's large one.
- Just like Vulk, Krader, Volectro, Slumbo, Torts, Hoogi, Magnifo, Rokit, Gox and Kamzo, his powers are shown through his hands and he often uses his hands to defend against Nixels.
- He is the only Weldo Mixel with more than two fingers on a hand.
- He is the second two-legged Mixel to have legs without ball joint connection, the first being Gobba. However, unlike Gobba, his legs can move up and down.
- He has legs in his animated model, but none in his LEGO model.
- When in LEGO form he has the largest feet out of his tribe, although they are smaller in animated form.
- He is somehow familiar with the Mixamajig's story.
- Kramm has the most pieces out of the Weldos.
- Main article: Kramm/Gallery
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Defeat King Nixel!
- Trick or Treat!
- Make-Your-Own Mixels: The Game!
StopmotionsThe Weldos MAX at Work! / The Munchos MAX are out to Lunch!