|This article is about a future subject |
This article contains information about an upcoming episode, character, or other subject. It may contain spoilers. Information is still developing about this subject and may change in the future.
|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|Special Features|| Drill hand|
|No. of Pieces||?|
Kramm is a Mixel from a construction tribe.
Kramm is mostly yellow in color. His body is shaped like a slightly tall semicircle. A grey moustache-like semicircle tops it. He has a single eye at the top of his head with a yellow hardhat on top of it. A black stripe goes through his body near its bottom. He has a square-shaped yellow jaw at the bottom, with a very large mouth. He has six pointy teeth, three on the top and three on the bottom. His legs are very large, but with no legs whatsoever. They are grey with a black-and-yellow stripe on the top of them. His left hand is fairly large and is a black square with three yellow fingers attached to a long grey arm. His right arm is shorter, while his right hand is replaced by a yellow and black drill with a grey drillbit at the end.
None so far.
Kramm will be released as part of the Mixels sets in the September 2015 product wave. His product number is 41545.
- His name appears to be a misspelling of the word "cram".
- He is the Mixel from his tribe to come with a Nixel.
- He seems to come with a new type of Nixel, this is likley to be Major Nixel(as seen in the face decoration) or another Nixel. Proof that it may not me Major is that he seems to be holding something gold.
- He is the second Mixel to use a minifigure head for a cycloptic eye, with Boogly being the first.
- He is the first Mixel with only one hand, as one of them is replaced with a jackhammer. His regular hand is similar to Krader's large one. Just like Vulk, Krader, Volectro, Slumbo, Torts, Hoogi, Magnifo, and Rokit, his powers are shown through his hands and he often uses his hands to defend against Nixels.
- His mouth structure strongly resembles that of a rock crushing tool.
- He is the second two-legged Mixel to have legs without ball joint connection, the first beging Gobba.
- But diffirent from Gobba, his legs can move up and done.
- He is the only cycloptic Mixel of Series 6.
- His animation model uses more grey on the top than his LEGO model.
- Main article: Kramm/Gallery