|Krader & Volectro Murp|
|Ability||Can smash his head on the ground, creating an electrical shockwave|
The Krader & Volectro Murp resembles Krader the most.
The Krader & Volectro Murp has Krader's bottom of his body, with his arm being used like a neck, and Volectro's hair as a tail. On the legs are Volectro's hands replacing Krader's legs, but without the nails. The head has a yellow tube-like bottom with Krader's head with two teeth at the top and Volectro's teeth at the bottom, Volectro's fingernails on Krader's body, and two orange-yellow arms with yellow hands. Krader's gold and grey highlights at the back are also missing.
The Murp mainly uses his head like a mallet to electrocute enemies on the ground, but this causes him to injure his head.
- The Murp appears to be the most "normal," as he seems to be controllable and can attack normally, but he gets hurt in doing so.
- He and the Slumbo/Kraw Murp seem to be the only Murps that can control themselves.
- He somewhat resembles the Krader/Teslo Mix.
- He is the first Cragster/Electroid Murp to appear in cartoon form, the second being the Shuff & Zaptor Murp.
- Main article: Krader & Volectro Murp/Gallery
Mine (Krader's House / Shuff's House) / Rockball / Digging / Crystals / Mt. Brushmore / Cart Crashers / Snail Mail / Rockytop / Roller Slate / Bunnyram
Mountain City (Techno Valley / Teslo's House / Classroom) / Electric Trees / Lightbulb Sun / Astrowhisk / Bubble Busters / Shockotrons / Neon Noodle / Kaboombox / Beel