|Krader & Flain Mix|
|Purpose||To get to a BBQ party (Murp)|
|Ability||Feet can spin around to boost forward in a flash.|
This mix mostly resembles Krader. It has two red rods on his feet, which are attached to a circular body with a golden and triangular piece. He also has Flain's body and Krader's head. On the top of the head, there is Krader's arm with fire coming out of it, and reddish highlights instead of gold.
After causing a Murp which made the two go on fire, they decided to Mix again in order to make a successful Mix. The Mix then appears, and then the Mix starts to speed up by rotating his feet. He then runs onto water and heads to the barbecue, and then crashes into the party, causing them to split and coat everyone in ashes from the impact. Teslo's Volt-O-Meter then switches from fun to lame, and then the episode ends.
- This Mix is often mistaken for a Murp, as it is highly uncontrollable and looks like a Murp. A similar situation goes on with the Zaptor & Kraw Mix.
- This Mix is similar to the Seismo & Zorch Mix, as both have uncontrollable speed and do harm to other Mixels.
- This Mix is not listed on the Cartoon Network website. Rather, the Flain & Krader Mix from Rockball is considered their default one.
- His legs resemble Camsta's.
- Main article: Krader & Flain Mix 2/Gallery
Mine (Krader's House / Shuff's House) / Rockball / Digging / Crystals / Mt. Brushmore / Cart Crashers / Snail Mail / Rockytop / Roller Slate / Bunnyram
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Fire Sprinkler / Dragocat