Klinkerton appears to be located in a barren desert somewhere on Planet Mixel. Klinkerton itself has various pipes and huge parts of grey and rusty machinery making up the outside. It somewhat resembles an old fashioned Victorian building as well. It appears to be somewhat old and falling apart. It also has various smokestacks.
In Mixels Rush, Klinkerton is called Klinker Land, and is the second world in the game.
- It is the background that appears in the Series 5 update of Who's In The Mix.
- It is the third location to have a LEGO version of itself; the first being the Magic Tent, the second being the Frozen Volcanoes, and the fourth being Weldo Land.
- It was first originally going to be a factory, then it was changed to being a junkyard, and it eventually became an industrial city.
- It appears to have been in better shape during its heyday.
- It is not known what the Klinkerton factory produces, although Gox and Jinky mention that they "had all the bells and whistles." This may indicate a monopoly on the production of bells and whistles.
- Main article: Klinkerton/Gallery