|This article is about a future subject |
This article contains information about an upcoming episode, character, or other subject. It may contain spoilers. Information is still developing about this subject and may change in the future.
|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|Appearances||None to date|
Overall, this Max resembles Jinky the most. It has one eye, yellow and gray stripes on its face, a yellow mouth with an underbite and three teeth, long gray arms with brown hands that have five gray/yellow fingers, and big feet. Its feet are mostly gray, with accents of black and brown and gold toes.
The Klinkers Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41536 Gox, 41537 Jinky, and 41538 Kamzo. Extra parts are leftover after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- He has one half-closed eye, like Naut and Turg. He is the first Max to use the half-closed eye piece. The second is the Weldos Max.
- He is the first Max, and Mixel, to use a gear system; in this case, to move his arms.
- He somewhat resembles a primate.
- He is the third cycloptic Max; the first being the 2015 Infernites Max, the second being the Glowkies Max and the fourth being Weldos Max.
- He has the largest feet out of the Maxes and Mixels characters so far.
- He is one of the four Maxes, along with the Electroids Max, 2014 Glorp Corp Max, and Lixers Max, without an opening mouth in LEGO form.
- He is the second Max to have a four fingers, the first was Spikels Max.
- Main article: Klinkers Max/Gallery
Klinkerton (Boardroom) / Go-Kart / Klinkers Theme