|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Ominous Shadow|
Your Highness (Major Nixel)
Your Hugeness (Major Nixel)
His Royal Highhorse (Major Nixel)
Your Flatulence (Major Nixel)
Tiny (Glorp Corp Max)
|Color||Black and white with gold highlights|
|Special Features|| Moustache and eyebrows|
When his Major fails him
|Quote||"NIX. NIX. MIXELS!"|
|Voice Actor|| Phil Hayes (Mixel Moon Madness)|
Steve Blum (A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)
King Nixel is a dark and powerful tyrant that will do anything to ruin fun in the Mixelverse. He is so intimidating that even just the sight of him makes his own army shake in fear, faint, or bow immediately.
King Nixel presents himself as a tall and limber Nixel. His face is made up of the body of a flat-topped square Nixel with small pincers on the sides of his head, with a bushy black mustache and thick black eyebrows. His body is a long black cloak with pointy shoulder pauldrons, which conceals the fact that it is actually made out of other Nixels. His hands are four-fingered with sharp white tips. He wears a dark grey crown on his head.
Without his disguise, he is simply a small flat-topped Nixel with a high-pitched voice. His feet are more rounded than standard Nixels and he still has the small pincers on the side of his armor. His limbs are grey, instead of the standard black. His eyebrows are pointier than standard Nixels.
King Nixel became ruler of the Nixels sometime in the past, whom he gathered to rid the world of color and creativity. He often sends Major Nixel to raid Mixel Land and steal all of the Cubits so the Mixels can't fight back.
Major Nixel, long thought to be the leader of the Nixels, goes to report the activity of Mixels on the moon to his now-known superior, but even he is afraid as the giant King moves towards him. ("Mixel Moon Madness")
Under the King, Major Nixel unleashes a Nixelstorm on the Mixels, in order to separate them from each other. ("Mixels Rush")
King Nixel once assembled a maze for Wuzzo to try and cut through, to prevent the Mixel from reaching him. ("Defeat King Nixel!")
Fed up with more failed plots by his Major, King Nixel took matters into his own hands. He sent a metal capsule to Muncholand, and a group of Mixels found it. Voicing the Maximum Mixel shadow puppet hologram within it, King tricked the Mixels to go and find the lost Mixamajig to fullfill their wildest Mixing dreams. This led them, including many other Mixels, into his trap.
He began to battle it out with their Maxes, using an upgraded form made up by his minions. The Maxes then transformed into the Ultra-Miximum Max and defeated the King. This revealed that he himself was just a normal-sized Nixel. He then ran away crying. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Haha! These obstacles will stop that clumsy Wuzzo for sure!" - King Nixel, Defeat King Nixel!
- "SILENCE! Look at them. They're working TOGETHER to get home!" - King Nixel, Mixels Rush
- "Major, you've clearly left me no choice. Next time, I'll take matters into my own hands from the start!" - King Nixel, Mixels Rush
- "Mixels...Mixels...Mixels everywhere! With their candy-like assortment of colors, their nauseating ways of working together, and constant mixing, mixing, mixing! I hate the Mixels to pixels!" - King Nixel, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Nix-cellent, almost time to claim my prize!" -King Nixel, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "I'm waiting, Mixels! Try this on for size! Hahahahah! You puny things dare to challenge me? Hahaha!" - King Nixel, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "You won't get away with this! MOMMY!!" - King Nixel, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
|No. of Pieces|| 17 (True form)|
91 (Congregated form)
King Nixel's true form (his head, torso and shoulder pads in his congregated form) is included in 41547 Wuzzo as the Nixel that represents his respective Mixel tribe, the Weldos. His true form contains 17 pieces.
Instructions for a complete build of King Nixel were made available on the LEGO Club website. It combines all of the Nixels from the 2015 sets that include them (Rokit, Flamzer, Vampos, Gox, Krog, Turg, Slusho and Berp) with the King's base model in 41547. This is to create King Nixel's official, large design of added Nixel limbs. The final model contains 91 pieces, and has full articulation in the shoulders and waist.
- He is the largest character to appear so far. However, without the other Nixels that make up his larger form, he is one of the smallest; around the same size as the other Nixels.
- Similar to the Tentacle Nixel, King Nixel uses Nixels to make himself appear larger.
- In his LEGO form, he has the most amount of pieces of all Nixels.
- He contains the same crystal as Shuff; this is used as a crown of sorts.
- His LEGO form has a gold crown and elements, while his animated form has a silver crown, claws, and cloak. This makes him the character with the most discrepancy in his LEGO and animated forms.
- He is the first Nixel to have a unique face print in LEGO form.
- He is the second Nixel with facial hair; the first being Major Nixel.
- His moustache has an effect on his voice.
- He has his own personal airship.
- He makes mechanical noises when he moves, thus proving, before the reveal, that he is made up of other Nixels.
- He appears to have a different look in A Quest for the lost Mixamajig than in Mixel Moon Madness, having additional ears, and a more blocky head.
- Original concept art designed him with a heavier slouch in his posture.
- He also originally had gears on his body's legs, not just on his arms.
- He is the second single-entity character to have had more than one voice actor, with two (Phil Hayes and Steve Blum). Major Nixel was the first, and has the most with three.
- Main article: King Nixel/Gallery
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Defeat King Nixel!
Sources and References
StopmotionsThe Weldos MAX at Work! / The Munchos MAX are out to Lunch!