|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Special Features|| Height|
Wheel on head
Gears on feet
|Likes|| Heavy metal music|
Building a go-kart
Being told how to do things
|Quote||"Imagination at 12 o'clock!"|
|Voice Actor||Jeff Bennett|
|No. of Pieces||59|
Long-armed Jinky is an aging heavy metal star in the form of a walking boiler room! He is normally laid-back and cool, but he can behave like quite the heavy-metal bad boy if he feels cornered.
Jinky is mostly brown in color. He has a large head with an extending underbite. He has six pointy teeth, three on top and three on bottom. He has thick grey square shoulders with gold center sections. He has long grey arms with small gold pincer hands. He has long grey legs with two bumps on each side. His feet are brown, with a gold and grey toe on each and a tire on each side. On his head is a gold top with a steering wheel on a grey base. He has two grey flaps that extend down on each side of it.
He has a gong in his head and bells in a compartment on his body.
Jinky, along with Kamzo, watched as Gox hypnotised the nine original Mixels searching for the long lost Mixamajig, however, when Gox stole the key from Snoof, the three Klinkers made a run for it, Jinky then Mixed with Kamzo so they could get away faster. The three ended up in a swamp in the Lixer Land, causing him and Kamzo to split. The three attempted to Max after being licked by Tungster, but they Murped instead, causing Turg to attack them, the Krog & Slusho Mix then rescued them from the Lixers. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Yeah, check out me bells." - Jinky, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Right away, sir." - Jinky, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "And our beans, too." - Jinky, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
Jinky's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is H8AVYM8TAL, which is HeavyMetal when decoded.
- He speaks with a Liverpudlian accent.
- His name is a misspelling of the word "junky".
- It also might be a combination of "jingle" and "klink"
- He is the only Mixel of his tribe without an "O" in his name.
- He is one of the tallest Mixels, along with Seismo, Zaptor, Footi, Glomp, Gurggle, Wuzzo, and Camillot. He is also the tallest of the Klinkers.
- His steering wheel is black in his animated model, yet light grey in his LEGO model.
- His "steering" wheel might actually just be a handle wheel, hence why he is referred to as "A walking boiler room".
- He is the only Klinker to not have his gear on his head. Instead, he has a steering wheel.
- He uses the same eyes as Volectro, Gobba, Footi, Nurp-Naut, Vampos, Tungster, Gurggle, Snax, and Camillot.
- He appears to have an underbite in his cartoon form, but his LEGO form uses an overbite.
- In his LEGO model, his jaw is flat to his face, while it is an underbite in his animated model.
- He has the longest arms of all of the Mixels so far; even surpassing the length of Hoogi's.
- His legs have bumps on them in his animated version, but his LEGO version has stripes.
- He can mix with Gox, Snoof, Turg and Tungster in LEGO form.
- He appears to be Gox's second-in-command, as Gox was talking to him in private.
- His accent makes it hard to tell if it's either Australian or British.
- His arms resemble that of pipes.
- His cartoon form makes it look like he is wearing a fez.
- Main article: Jinky/Gallery
Klinkerton (Boardroom) / Go-Kart / Klinkers Theme