The subject of this article won the award(s) of Best Klinker at the Mixels Wiki Fans' Choice Awards 2015!
Jinky is one of the few remaining employees of Klinkerton Incorporated, being a heavy metal star that played the company bells instead of a guitar back in its' heyday. He was mostly well known by most of the other former employees. However, after Klinkerton Incorporated lost its popularity, Jinky gave up on music altogether, becoming a laid-back, cool but quiet Mixel who occasionally shows off, such as when he plays his old bells and behaving like quite the hard rocker if he feels cornered.
Jinky is mostly brown in color. He has a large head with an extending underbite. He has six pointy teeth, three on top and three on bottom. He has thick grey square shoulders with gold center sections. He has long grey arms with small gold pincer hands. He has long grey legs with two bumps on each side. His feet are brown, with a gold and grey toe on each and a tire on each side. On his head is a gold top with a steering wheel on a grey base. He has two grey flaps that extend down on each side of it.
In the cartoon, the stripes on the side of his head and his legs are a darker shade of grey, and the gears on the sides of his feet are entirely smooth with no details on them.
He has a gong in his head and bells in a compartment on his body.
Little is known about Jinky's past. At some point in time, he was a heavy metal star.
Jinky, along with Kamzo, watched as Gox hypnotised the nine original Mixels searching for the long lost Mixamajig, however, when Gox stole the key from Snoof, Jinky joined Gox and Kamzo in making a run for it. Jinky then Mixed with Kamzo so they could get away faster. The three ended up in a swamp in the Lixer Land, causing him and Kamzo to split. The three attempted to Max after being licked by Tungster, but Murped instead, causing Turg to attack them, the three were then saved by a Mix from the other group. He ended up apologizing for his actions and joined the party to the threshold, and was then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Klinkers in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Yeah, check out me bells." - Jinky, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Right away, sir." - Jinky, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "You got it, boss." - Jinky, A Quest For the Lost Mixamajig
- "And our beans, too." - Jinky, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
LEGO Shop product description
Join Jinky for heavy metal fun!
Jinky is an aging heavy metal star in the form of a walking boiler room! This Klinkers tribe member from the junkyards of Planet Mixel has been there, done that and seen it all. Long-armed Jinky is normally laid-back and cool, but beware—when this old rocker is backed into a corner, he reverts back to the bad-boy days of his heavy metal youth!
- Features long cylindrical arms, gold fingers, wheel details and posable joints
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the Mixels™ Rush mobile game from Cartoon Network
- Collect all 3 members of the junkyard Klinkers tribe to build the scrap-metallic MAX!
- Combine with 41540 LEGO® Mixels™ Chilbo from the Frosticons tribe to create a mixed-up MURP!
- Stands over 3”(8cm) tall
Link up with long-armed old heavy metal star Jinky, 1 of 3 dumpster-dwelling Klinkers tribe members featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 5 sets.
Jinky's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is H8AVYM8TAL, which is HeavyMetal when decoded.
- His steering wheel is black in his animated model, yet light grey in LEGO.
- He appears to have an underbite in his cartoon form, but in LEGO it uses an overbite.
- He appears to be Gox's second-in-command, as Gox was seen talking to him in private in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig.
- He is the first Mixel whose Lego form uses arm pieces as hands.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Jinky's name is a play on the word "junky".
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Jinky's voice is provided by Jeff Bennett. He has a Liverpudlian accented voice.
Jinky debuted in the TV series on September 26, 2015 in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 5.
- Main article: Jinky/Gallery
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Murp with Chilbo instructions on LEGO.com
- Klinkers Max instructions on LEGO.com
Klinkerton (Boardroom) / Go-Kart / Klinkers Theme
StopmotionsSnoof and Tungster Mix! / Junkyard Go-Kart Murp / Lixers Max in the Kitchen!