|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Position|| Leader |
|Special Features|| Destruction proof teeth/fangs|
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
|Game Abilities|| Timber!!! (default)|
Bite Barrage (level 5)
Tailspin (level 10)
|No. of Pieces||61|
Jawg is the epitome of a watchdog: loving to his friends, a menace to anyone who endangers them. Despite not having a heavy vocabulary, usually saying a few words at a time as well as panting, barking, and laughing, Jawg is still a smart, if not animalistic Mixel. However, he does anger pretty easily, and is not above getting revenge when he feels wronged.
Jawg is mostly brown in color. He has prominent lips filled with long fangs. Two eyes rest on top of his head near a rectangular shape. His tongue is prominent and red. He has a rounded rectangular body with a darker brown section on top and rectangular shape on the sides. He has four grey legs with dark brown feet. A long dark grey tail with a brown tip is on his rear.
Jawg has large indestructible teeth that let him give a powerful bite. His tail can also be swung around like a whip.
During a game of Log Toss with Chomly, the two of them accidentally hit Flain and Slumbo with their log, causing the two of them to burn their log in response. In retaliation, he followed his brother's idea to place a Cubit down and cause them to make a Murp, which they then used to continue their game. ("Fang Gang Log Toss")
During the annual Mix Festival, Gobba went in his place as representation of the Fang Gang for a Hamlogna Sandwich run. This ended up getting him Nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, though he was later returned to normal. ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
Jawg was one of almost all the Mixels that searched and fought for the Mixamajig. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "FIVE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" - Jawg, Fang Gang Log Toss
Jawg's in-booklet code is LO1NG7OOTH, which is LongTooth when decoded.
- He is the leader of the Fang Gang.
- His name is a play on the words "jaw" and "dog".
- Glurt strongly resembles him, as they both are based on dogs, and share, to some extent, the same build, though recolored. Both are also the first two dog-based Mixels, with the third being Spugg.
- He's the first non-bipedal leader of a Mixel tribe, the second being Kraw, and the third being Scorpi.
- He loves Hamlogna Sandwiches, similar to Zaptor.
- The way his mouth is structured, Jawg should technically be unable to close his mouth. When he does, his bottom row of teeth seems to disappear to rectify this fact.
- Usually, it only takes him a few seconds to eat a large amount of food. This means that he eats the fastest out of all the Mixels.
- He and Magnifo are the only Mixels so far have not been shown as the dominant Mixels in a Mix.
- He has one of the longest tails out of all the Mixels.
- His teeth are the same as Hoogi's.
- He represents February in the Mixels: 2015 Wall Calendar.
- Jawg was the first Mixel to have four legs.
- He is the only known member of the Fang Gang without an "O" in his name.
- The piece used for the end of his tail is later used for two of Turg's teeth, but in white instead of brown.
- He and Kraw are the first Mixels without ball joint pieces.
- Main article: Jawg/Gallery
- Snow Half-Pipe
- Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness
- Fang Gang Log Toss
- Elevator (minor)
- Mixed Up Special
- LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels
- LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste!
- LEGO Mixels: Activity Book
- LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels!
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Sources and References
Fang Gang Max
Farmlands / Totems / Log Toss