|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Position|| Leader |
|Special Features|| Destruction proof teeth|
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
|Game Abilities|| Timber!!! (default)|
Bite Barrage (level 5)
Tailspin (level 10)
Jawg is the epitome of a watchdog: loving to his friends, a menace to anyone who endangers them. Despite not having a heavy vocabulary, usually saying a few words at a time as well as panting, barking, and laughing, Jawg is still a smart, if not animalistic Mixel. However, he does anger pretty easily, and is not above getting revenge when he feels wronged.
Jawg is mostly brown in color. He has prominent lips filled with long fangs. Two eyes rest on top of his head near a rectangular shape. His tongue is prominent and red. He has a rounded rectangular body with a darker brown section on top and rectangular shape on the sides. He has four grey legs with dark brown feet. A long dark grey tail with a brown tip is on his rear.
Jawg has large indestructible teeth that let him give a powerful bite. His tail can also be swung around like a whip.
Calling All Mixels
- Timber!!!: Carve a giant totem that topples onto enemies, damaging and knocking them up.
- Bite Barrage: Rush forward while biting every enemy in your path.
- Tailspin: Chase your tail in circles, knocking back and stunning enemies as your go.
Little is known about Jawg's past. However, he managed to become the leader of the Fang Gang at some point.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
During a game of Log Toss with Chomly, the two of them accidentally hit Flain and Slumbo with their log, causing the two of them to burn their log in response. In retaliation, he followed his brother's idea to place a Cubit down and cause them to make a Murp, which they then used to continue their game. ("Fang Gang Log Toss")
During the annual Mix Festival, Gobba went in his place as representation of the Fang Gang for a Hamlogna Sandwich run. This ended up getting him Nixed by the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer, though he was later returned to normal. ("Epic Comedy Adventure")
Jawg was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Fang Gang in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "FIVE! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" - Jawg, Fang Gang Log Toss
|No. of Pieces||61|
LEGO Shop product description
Bite intruders with the huge teeth of JAWG!
The fiercely loyal and energetic leader of the Fang Gang, JAWG will stop at nothing to protect and help this quirky Mixel tribe. The Fang Gang live on a farm where they plant anything to try and grow more food to satisfy their massive appetites. JAWG is a bit of an animal, and won’t hesitate to bite intruders with those incredibly huge, fang-like teeth. Beware of JAWG!
- Features four legs, long, sharp teeth, tail and poseable joints
- Selected Mixels also feature Nixels inside the pack
- Collect all three Mixels in the Fang Gang tribe to build the super Mixel tribe combo
- Combine with 41510 LUNK from the LEGO® Mixels™ Frosticons tribe for a quirky mixed-up Mixel
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixel characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 1” (5 cm) tall
Bite chunks out of intruders with JAWG, one of three big-eating Fang Gang Mixels in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 2.
Jawg's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is LO1NG7OOTH, which is LongTooth when decoded.
- He is the leader of the Fang Gang.
- He loves Hamlogna Sandwiches, similar to Zaptor.
- From the way his mouth is structured, Jawg should technically be unable to close his mouth. When he does, his bottom row of teeth seems to disappear to rectify this fact.
- Usually, it only takes him a few seconds to eat a large amount of food. This means that he eats the fastest out of all the Mixels.
- One of the preliminary character designs of the Monsters almost entirely resembles Jawg.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Jawg's name is a play on the words "jaw" and "dog".
- Main article: Jawg/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Murp with Lunk instructions on LEGO.com
- Fang Gang Max instructions on LEGO.com