|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Nicknames (aka)||Frender Mixokaster guitar|
|Quote||"Psst. Hey there, castle boy. My name is Jamzy. What's a royal doing at a crummy school like this?"|
|Voice Actor||Cree Summer|
- 1 Description
- 2 Biography
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Set Information
- 5 Background Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Appearances
- 10 Sources and References
- 11 External links
Shaped like a classic Frender Mixokaster guitar, this Mixel was born to rock Mixopolis! Jamzy might have more confidence than talent, but this one-eyed character never stops trying to entertain.
In Every Knight Has Its Day, he is shown as soft-spoken and relaxed, although he has a tendency to panic at times.
Jamzy has a large body that also acts as a head. He is yellow, wide, and he resembles a guitar. Nearly below his body is a purple, six-toothed mouth; three sharp teeth on his bottom lip and three sharp teeth on his upper lip. His gray eyestalk has stripes resembling guitar strings that lead to his headstock that houses three tuning keys and a single eye. His arms are purple and his hands are yellow, with a small portion below his hands. He usually is seen holding a microphone. On the back side of his body, there are two purple spikes. He has short, grey legs that lead to small, flat feet sporting a single purple toe.
In the cartoon, his body is flat instead of rounded, which is reminiscent of a real guitar, with his legs repositioned to the bottom of his body. His pupil is also thicker.
Early on, he made a good friend in one of the new students in his Mixing 101 class; the royal prince of the Medivals named Camillot. Jamzy was on the same team (blue) as Camillot and a Glorp Corp student named Booger in a game of Murpball, and got murpified shortly after helping Camillot learn how to play. When Camillot allowed the blue team to lose, he was angry.
One day, during a music session, Jamzy and his brothers had a noise complaint send to the MCPD by the Medivals over them not playing their music loud enough. After being threatened with arrest, the Mixies started to play louder, and all the tribes started to dance, closing the case. (“Mixopolis Music Mix-Up!”)
During a gig in Mixopolis, Jamzy and Trumpsy went to see The Mixels Movie and its sequel during Tapsy's drum solo that took up multiple hours. ("Mixies Drummer In 5-Hour Marathon Solo")
Jamzy's eye and microphone were blown away by the force of Trumpsy's trumpet. ("Trumpeter Blows Eyes Off Band Members In Solo")
Jamzy and his brothers released an album, titled "Mix'N'Loud", which could only be played in full volume. ("Mixies Band Vows To Blow Away Audience")
- "I found a max, brick! ...I mean, I found a brick, max!" - Jamzy, Mixopolis Music Mix-Up!
- "There’s no time like the present." - Jamzy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Hey, captain! You can’t murp anybody if you don’t throw the ball! Watch!" - Jamzy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Wow. Some king you’ll be." - Jamzy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "You’re not supposed to do that!" - Jamzy, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "Lead the way, Castle Boy! I’ve got your back!" - Jamzy, Every Knight Has Its Day
The set includes a Nixel with a starstruck expression.
LEGO Shop product description
Get set for a guitar riff with Jamzy!
Shaped like a classic Fender Mixokaster guitar, this Mixel was born to rock Mixopolis! Jamzy might have more confidence than talent, but this one-eyed character never stops trying to entertain.
- Imagine you’re a rock guitar superstar with Jamzy of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Mixies tribe!
- Guitar-shaped Jamzy features an opening mouth, cyclops eye and posable joints, plus a microphone accessory element.
- Collect all 3 Mixies in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 7 to build the MAX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Stands over 3” (10cm) tall.
Rock on with guitar-shaped Jamzy, featuring an opening mouth and posable elements, 1 of 3 Mixies featured in LEGO® MIXELS Series 7. Also includes a microphone element.
- He was one of the first Series 7 Mixels revealed, and was also the first of his tribe to be revealed.
- He is the leader, or lead singer of the Mixies.
- He is the only member of his tribe to speak in Every Knight Has Its Day.
- In Mixopolis Music Mix-Up!, his name is misspelled as ''Jamsy'' by Max during the end.
- In his LEGO form, his bottom lip is yellow. However, in his cartoon form, his bottom lip is purple.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Jamzy's name is a play on the word "jam".
Jamzy was first revealed as a character in the Mixels franchise on July 9, 2015 at San Diego Comic-Con International. Only his LEGO set was shown. Alongside him were Kuffs of the MCPD and Camillot of the Medivals.
- Main article: Jamzy/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions at LEGO.com
- Mixies Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsWild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis! / The Music Prank