|Appearances|| Mixel Moon Madness|
A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
|Purpose(s)|| Battling the Orbitons which soon become friends (Mixel Moon Madness|
Battle King Nixel (A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)
|Ability(ies)|| Can breathe fire|
Has fiery hands and feet
Overall, this Max resembles Burnard the most.
He is mostly red in color and has black horns. This cycloptic Max has semi-hexagonal body with two orange spikes pointing up on the side of it. He has a mouth with seven teeth; four on top and three on the bottom, gray arms (red in LEGO form) with cubical arms with two shades of red on the middle, orange base, and a smaller cube at the top. He has black legs with red feet with yellow toes; two on the sides and one on the middle with a larger dark red toe behind it. His eye is similar to one of Burnard's eyes with dark gray eye holder and the tail is similar to Meltus'.
The Infernites Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41530 Meltus, 41531 Flamzer, and 41532 Burnard. Extra parts are left over after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- His horns are red in his LEGO model, but black in his animated version.
- His underbite is a darker shade of red in animated form than the LEGO form.
- In cartoon form, his arms are cannon-like, but in LEGO form, they have small pincher hands on the ends.
- If one pulls his tail back and forth, the fire piece will move with the tail in his LEGO model.
- Main article: Infernites Max/2015/Gallery
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Infernite Kingdom (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Lava Watering Can
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix