The Infernites are a Mixel tribe in Mixels. They are Mixels whose fiery features make up their personalities. Additionally, they are always full of energy and totally unpredictable. You can never tell what is going to get them all fired up next. They are red, maroon, and transparent orange in color.
The three original Infernites were featured in the first wave of Mixels.
|Flain||The leader who is super smart and always tries to keep a level head... that's on fire!|
|Vulk||The dim-witted but warm hearted one whose hands hold his powers and gives painful high fives.|
|Zorch||The annoying prankster who can run rapidly with fiery jets on his backside.|
In Series 4, three more members were released. They are the cousins of the original Infernites.
|Burnard||The one with an ever-broad sense of humor.|
|Meltus||The gentle one with allergies.|
|Flamzer||The incredibly fast scaredy-cat.|
|Ash||A background Infernite.|
|Pyrope||A background Infernite.|
|Flare||A background Infernite.|
|Cayno||A background Infernite.|
|A background Infernite.|
|Hotstuff||A background Infernite.|
|Charlie||A background Infernite that shares a model with Banjoe.|
The following contains the episodes in which three members in a group of this tribe are seen, excluding Background Mixels.
- Their leader of both groups (2014 and 2015) is Flain.
- They are based upon the element of fire.
- Their tribe name is based on the word "inferno".
- All of the 2015 members can breathe out, or at least burp out fire.
- The Series 1 bags were bright red, while the Series 4 bags are an orange-red color.
- The 2014 members represent January in the 2016 Wall Calendar.
- Main article: Infernite Kingdom
- Main article: Infernites Max/2014
- Main article: Infernites Max/2015
- Main article: Infernites/Gallery
- Explore page on LEGO.com - "Infernites" (2014)
- Explore page on LEGO.com - "Infernites (2015)
- Explore page on LEGO.com - "Infernites Series 4"
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Fire Sprinkler / Dragocat
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix