|Appearances||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
Mixopolis Mixels traded in their regular Cubits for them, unaware that it would drain away their color and zombify them. This was King Nixel's last plan to conquer the Mixelverse. The product's headquarters was the I-Cubit Building.
Unlike the normal Cubits, which gave Mixels the power to Mix, Max, and Murp, the I-Cubits drained the color of their holder and turned them into colorless zombies. I-Cubits had no ability to combine two or more Mixels, due to the Nixels' hatred of creativity.
The following Mixels traded in their old Cubits for I-Cubits and thus were zombified as a result (alphabetical order):
These characters could have resisted the I-Cubit scam and avoided the effects.
- Fire Chief
- Background Mixels that were not seen being Nixellized
These characters did not feel the I-Cubit effect at all, and were never Nixellized.
I-Cubits are square-shaped solid objects. They are divided into four small, grey and white square shapes that fill their base.
King Nixel set up booths across Mixopolis where Mixels would trade in their old Cubits for the I-Cubit. With almost every Mixel in Mixopolis without a Cubit, the Mixels were powerless as they could not Mix, causing the Nixels to attack Mixopolis. ("Nixel, Nixel, Go Away")
- The I-Cubit's design is similar to the brick-built LEGO Cubits in the 2014-2015 stop motion videos.
- Their name, plus the fact that everybody goes crazy for them once they are released, is similar to Apple's naming scheme and the popularity of their products.
- Their ability is similar to that of the Mega Nixel Mixel Nixer.
- Main article: I-Cubit/Gallery