|"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I've got one muck!" |
This page is about a food or object found in the Mixels Land. It is considered canon in the Mixels franchise and may or may not be a mix of two real life objects.
Hamlogna Sandwiches are food from the Mixel Land.
Hamlogna Sandwiches, being a mix of ham and bologna sandwiches, have meat that looks more like bologna than ham and bologna combined. The sandwich usually has tomatoes and lettuce in it. In LEGO form, it is made with a 2x2 pink circular plate in between two 2x2 tan plates.
Shuff and Volectro were running from the Nixels, Volectro asked Shuff if he had the Cubit. Shuff said he did, but pulled out a hamlogna sandwich instead and mentioned Zaptor, questioning why he had the sandwich in his possession.
Tentro and Lunk are making many hamlogna sandwiches on a conveyer belt. Zaptor sees the sandwiches come out of a giant tube, and gets excited. He changed the settings on the conveyer belt from "slow" to "fast", overwhelming the two workers. Eventually, many come out of the tube. As Zaptor goes to eat them, Jawg walks by and devours the whole pile in one bite, making Zaptor get what he had coming.
In "Epic Comedy Adventure", Zaptor eats all of the sandwiches at the Mix Festival, causing everyone to get angry with him and go to find more, causing the plot to begin.
- It is Zaptor's and Jawg's favorite food.
- It's possible for Jawg to eat them in a large pile.
- It is never helpful for anything. Because of this, it is one of the most useless foods in the Mixels Land.
- Flain hopes there are hamlogna sandwiches at a party in Calling All Mixels.
- Hamlogna sandwiches are more common than any other food so far, and have their own episode.
- They look different in Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness. Instead of having lettuce, tomato, and other toppings, they are simply made of two slices of bread and hamlogna slices. It is possible that the Mixels could add toppings to it after they receive the basic version.
- The known Mixels that like it are Jawg, Zaptor, Flain, Chomly, Tentro, Lunk, and Kraw.
- Main article: Hamlogna Sandwich/Gallery