- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Appearances
- 10 Sources and References
- 11 External links
Gox is a Mixel of privilege with a golden mustache who expects to be treated like royalty by pretty much everyone - even though he’s got a rotating eye and claw feet!
He is very greedy and will do anything to keep potential wealth to himself.
Gox is mostly gray in color. He has a crab-like body with a small brown section in the front. He has four legs that end at points and rest on a brown base. He has four teeth that point upwards in his bottom jaw, the outer two bigger than the inner two. His top jaw has two buck teeth that point downwards. The top of his head is black. He has a golden mustache and a long gray extension that holds his single eye. He has golden sleeve-like arms, which poke out thinner gray arms. His hands are gray, with two large grey outer fingers, and golden inner ones.
In the cartoon, he sports a smoother, more handsome-looking mustache, and his body became a bit taller.
He has a whistle coming out from his back.
Little is known about Gox's past. However, at some point in time, he became the leader of the Klinkers during the tribe's heyday.
After noticing the wandering Mixels wandering through Klinkerton, he brought them in and hypnotized Snoof into telling him about the Mixamajig Key so he could steal it from him. He drove a Mix of Jinky and Kamzo to get away. The three arrived in the Rainforest and landed in a river. After being attacked by Tungster, Gox attempted to Max with Jinky and Kamzo, but they Murped instead. Turg then attacked the Murp until it was saved by a Mix from Snoof's group of Mixels. Gox apologised for the Klinkers' actions and ended up joining the party to the threshold and was then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Klinkers in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
He is seen crossing a street in Mixopolis. ("Nixel, Nixel, Go Away")
- "We weren't always Klinkers, you know? We were captains of industry, sleek and polished, state of the art. We had all the bells and whistles, baby. I have an excellent whistle. You ever hear my whistle?" - Gox, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "A secret? Well now, I admire a Mixel who can keep a secret." - Gox, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "I just can't take it anymore! Let's max!" - Gox, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Ah, I'm sorry I hypnotized you and took the key for myself. I let the greed get the best of me." - Gox, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
- "Guh! What are we going to do?!" - Gox, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
The set includes a Nixel with two ears and bar feet.
LEGO Shop product description
Get set for Mixels™ fun with mustachioed Gox!
Gox is like a tycoon from another age—the Steam Age, that is! This Klinkers tribe member with a golden mustache, rotating eye and claw feet takes no prisoners. Being a Mixel of privilege, Gox feels deserving of royal treatment and his can-do attitude means there’s never a dull moment!
- Features a golden mustache, rotating eye, claw feet and posable joints
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the Mixels™ Rush mobile game from Cartoon Network
- Collect all 3 members of the junkyard Klinkers tribe to build the scrap-metallic MAX!
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall
Rotate the eye of golden-mustachioed Gox, 1 of 3 junkyard-dwelling Klinkers tribe members featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 5 sets.
Gox's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is ST77LTYC22N, which is SteelTycoon when decoded.
- He is the leader, or the boss, of the Klinkers, and the only leader of Series 5.
- He has the shortest name of all the Mixels, with only three letters.
- He has gold stripes on in the middle of his arms in LEGO form, but in the cartoon, they are golden sleeves.
- His cycloptic eye, mustache, and crab-like stature make him very similar to Kraw.
- He is also somewhat similar to Lewt.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Gox's name is a play on the word "cogs". It is also a reference to his voice actor, Chris Cox.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Gox's voice is provided by Chris Cox.
Gox debuted in the TV series on September 26, 2015 in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, while his LEGO set officially became available on June 1 with the rest of Series 5.
- Main article: Gox/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Klinkers Max instructions on LEGO.com
Klinkerton (Boardroom) / Go-Kart / Klinkers Theme
StopmotionsSnoof and Tungster Mix! / Junkyard Go-Kart Murp / Lixers Max in the Kitchen!