|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||Dumpster on wheels|
An undisclosed location (Screeno)
A dumpster (Myke)
|Likes||Nixels (as a food source)|
- Were you looking for Gobba?
- 1 Description
- 2 Biography
- 3 Set Information
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Behind the Scenes
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Appearances
- 8 Sources and References
- 9 External links
Once the other Trashoz tribe members have cleared the lighter trash, this Mixel takes care of the really big stuff. Gobbol can gulp down just about anything with that double-opening mouth. But don’t be fooled—this dumpster on wheels is actually rather intelligent and doesn’t talk too much rubbish!
Gobbol is mostly green in color. He resembles a dumpster, with a large body, and a grey lidded top that is split in two, each half holding an eye. One half has two flat teeth, while the other half has only one. His bottom jaw has five pointed teeth in it. He has long arms with yellow details and pincer hands. He is on two pairs of wheels for feet.
Little is known about Gobbol's past.
Gobbol and his brothers found a new home. ("Garbage Mixels Find New Home")
Gobbol and his brothers prepared for Halloween. ("Get Those Rotten Fish Ready - It's Halloween!")
Out of nowhere, a banana peel fell on top of Gobbol and his brothers. ("Banana Peel Drops On Garbage Mixels")
Gobbol chased after a Nixel at high speed, seeking the rotten fish the Nixel was holding. The Nixel eventually hid in the sewers for protection. ("Garbage Mixel Eats A Rotten Fish")
The set includes a Nixel with dirt stains.
LEGO Shop product description
Swallow tons of garbage with Gobbol!
Wheel into trash-clearing action with Gobbol, the Trashoz tribe member with a double-opening mouth and dumpster body to swallow even the oddest-shaped garbage. This lovable, posable Mixel figure comes with 2 fish elements that fit in its mouth. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Trashoz featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX.
- Keep the streets of Mixopolis clean with Gobbol, the LEGO® MIXELS™ Trashoz tribe member who can digest just about anything.
- Gobbol features a garbage dumpster body, a large double-opening mouth, 4 wheels and posable joints, plus 2 fish elements that can fit in the mouth for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Trashoz in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall.
- He has eight teeth in his cartoon form, yet he has nine teeth in his LEGO model.
- His name is similar to Gobba from Series 2, as their names are based on the word "gobble".
- He is much bigger in the show than in LEGO form, as Myke, Screeno and Kuekard could fit inside of him.
- He is the only one of his tribe not to have a special cleaning tool based on what he is based on.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Gobbol's name is a misspelling of "gobble".
Gobbol resembles a dumpster.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Gobbol's voice is unknown.
- Main article: Gobbol/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Trashoz Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsNindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail