Glurt is the Glorp Corp's affectionate pet dog. He is eager to greet his fellow Mixels, albeit a bit too eager. He loves to play fetch with the other Glorp Corp members and is almost always panting with excitement in his eyes.
Glurt has a lime face that points towards a black nose with a green base. He has an eye on each side of his head and two small black cat-like ears. He has two fangs that point downward in his upper jaw and two closer-spaced fangs that point upward in his lower jaw. He has a black tongue and is nearly always drooling slime from it. His body is a dark green rectangular shape with a black top and black rectangular design at the edge. He has four grey legs with dark green feet. At his rear is a black rectangle that houses a vine tail.
He can eat nearly anything with a garbage compacting mouth. He can also form goo bubbles that he can encase himself in. Also, his tail can act as a pogo stick or a motorboat motor when needed. His mouth is also incredibly slobbery.
Calling All Mixels
- Barking Blob: Bark out a large blob of slime that damages and knocks back enemies.
- Sludge Bubble: Form a protective bubble of slime that knocks back any enemies who run into it.
- Garbage Barf: Spew garbage from your mouth, hitting up to 5 nearby enemies.
At a party, he managed to get kidnapped by the Nixels, and had to be rescued to help rescue the other Mixels. ("Calling All Mixels")
When at Mixel Park with his brothers, he met up with the Spikels and happily greeted Scorpi, accidentally scaring him in the process. He then played a game of fetch with a Cubit that Glomp threw. As he walked back with it, a scared Scorpi crashed into it, causing the two of them to Murp. He ended up sliming and cutting up the park, messing around in the Spiky Desert, and finally ended up in the Wiztastics' show, where he climbed up the rafters. It took the Torts & Mesmo Mix to finally capture him. A puff of magic caused the rafters to break, but in the process split him from Scorpi, ending up in a reverse pyramid thanks to landing in Magnifo's magic hat. ("Murp Romp")
Glurt Maxed with his Glorp Corp brothers to help Footi fend off a swarm of Nixels. ("Glorp Corp Max")
When Glomp was sick with a bad cold, Glurt tried to help make his brother feel better. ("Glomp's Gooey, Sneezy Cold!")
Glurt was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Glorp Corp in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
The set includes a Nixel.
LEGO Shop product description
Get excited with slobbering, slimy GLURT!
This slimy hound-like creature is the most excitable member of the swamp-dwelling Glorp Corp tribe. GLURT has a pointy tail, yapping mouth, and slobbers with delight when he sees anyone. An avid garbage collector, GLURT gobbles up all the trash and cleans up after the rest of the Glorp Corp.
- Features opening jaws, big teeth, spiky tail, translucent green slime elements and posable joints
- Collect all three members of the Glorp Corp tribe to build the super Mixels tribe combo
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, animations, wallpapers and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the game available for iOS and Android
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
Get slobbery with GLURT, with pointy tail and opening jaws, one of three Glorp Corp tribe members featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 3 sets.
Glurt's in-booklet code for Calling All Mixels is BA2FTAST1C, which is BarfTastic when decoded. Once entered, it will unlock 25 Cubits and Garbage Barf.
- He is the fifth and last to stand in line on the logo on the boxes. Some rare alternate versions replace him with Teslo.
- He represents August in the Mixels: 2015 Wall Calendar.
- He is the only 2014 Glorp Corp that was referred to by name in the cartoon.
- In various media, his name is often used for Torts and vice versa. 
- He produces the least amount of slime of the original Glorp Corp.
- As seen in his character video, he can use his tail as a pogo stick. He can also spin it as if it were a helicopter blade. As such, his tail is extremely flexible and sturdy.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Glurt is a "slimy version" of LEGO designer Mark Stafford's dog.
Glurt debuted in the TV series on August 31, 2014 in Murp Romp, while his LEGO set officially became available on September 1 with the rest of Series 3.
- Main article: Glurt/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Glorp Corp Max instructions on LEGO.com
Glorp Corp Max (2014 / 2015)
Swamplands / Fetch the Cubit