|Warning! This page is Glorp Corp territory. |
MIX! The page you are about to view has something to do with the Mixel tribe of the Glorp Corp. The green, gooey Glorp Corp is a swamp-dwelling tribe of outrageous thrill-seekers.
|Debut||Mixed Up Special|
|Last Appearance||Mixed Up Special|
|Special Features|| Slime tipped fingers|
|Likes|| Goofing around|
Hatching crazy schemes
Playing "fetch the cubit" with Glurt
|Quote||"Allrighty, Glurt! Ready to play?"|
|Voice Actor||Matt Taylor|
|No. of Pieces||64|
Glomp is the leader of the green, slimy tribe of thrill-seekers known as the Glorp Corp. The crazier the better for one-eyed Glomp who is always hatching hair-brained schemes and playing goofy games. And don’t get too close to him – the tallest of this swamp-dwelling tribe always has slimy hands and a runny nose!
Glomp is an energetic and friendly Mixel. He has a very open personality and loves to play and hang out with other Mixels. He appears to be allergic to any routine and loves to mix up life by doing things crazily and differently. He is a loyal and strong leader, and is just as loyal and strong as a friend. He is always sick with a constant cold, but he tries not to allow it to hinder him in any way possible.
Glomp is mostly lime green in color. He has a round body that also acts as his face. His skull is capped with a darker green with two cat-like ears on top. He has a single eye in the center, a very large nose that is constantly secreting slime, and a black jaw with two spaced-out buck teeth that point upwards. His arms are long and black with dark green hands and two lime fingers on each. The fingers are tipped with slime. His legs are long and bowed. They are lime at their top halves with a grey tip, and then a grey line splits a darker green. His eyelids alternate between being dark green and lime green variously.
His snot can ricochet him in the air and he can store objects in his nose.
Little is known about Glomp's early life. However, he managed to become the leader of the Glorp Corp at some point.
During a trip to Mixel Park with his brothers, he played Fetch with Glurt using a Cubit. This ended up leading to events that made Glurt Murp with Scorpi. He attempted to Mix with Hoogi to catch him, but collided with a billboard for the Wiztastics' show. The chase led him to the top of the rafters, where the Murp was eventually caught, though a blast of magic from Magnifo's top hat broke the rafters, causing everyone to de-mix and fall in a pyramid shape, which eventually topples on top of Magnifo. ("Murp Romp")
- "Later, see ya! All righty, Glurt, you ready to play?" - Glomp, Mixed Up Special, Murp Romp
- "That Murp is destroying Mixel Park!" - Glomp, Mixed Up Special, Murp Romp
- "Hold still buddies, I gotcha!" - Glomp, Mixed Up Special, Murp Romp
Glomp was released as part of the Mixels sets in the September 2014 product wave. His product number is 41518 and contains 64 pieces.
Glomp's code in Calling All Mixels is SNO1ROCK3T, which is SnotRocket when decoded.
- He is the leader of the Glorp Corp.
- His name is a pun on the words "stomp" and "glop".
- His slime comes from his nose, similar to mucus.
- He is the tallest of the Glorp Corp.
- He is also the tallest of the leaders.
- He has the most pieces out of the Glorp Corp.
- He and Magnifo are the only two Cycloptic Mixels from Series 3.
- He enjoys playing fetch the Cubit with Glurt.
- It seems that he can launch himself into the air with the slime from his nose.
- Glomp is the Mixel who is in the Glorp Corp minigame on the Mixels Cartoon Network website.
- Strangely, he is seen producing slime with his feet.
- He is the main character in Glomp's Gooey, Sneezy Cold!
- According to a LEGO Magazine article, he always has a constant cold.
- So far, he has the largest nose out of all characters in the show.
- He is the only Glorp Corp member without any sharp teeth.
- Main article: Glomp/Gallery
- Epic Comedy Adventure (cameo)
- Murp Romp
- LEGO Mixels: Meet the Mixels
- LEGO Mixels: Let's Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Ready, Steady, Paste!
- LEGO Mixels: Activity Book
- LEGO Mixels: Stick and Mix!
- LEGO Mixels: Mixels Vs Nixels!
- Mixels Websites
- LEGO Club Magazines
Glorp Corp Max (2014 / 2015)
Swamplands / Fetch the Cubit