The subject of this article won the award(s) of Best Glowkie at the Mixels Wiki Fans' Choice Awards 2015!
|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)||The Chosen One|
|Special Features||Bat ears|
Having his dramatic moments interrupted
|Quote||"This is going to be FABULOUS!"|
|Voice Actor||Dave Fennoy|
- 1 Description
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Background Information
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Appearances
- 11 External links
Globert, like the other Glowkies, is a bragger who believes he can dazzle any audience. He is the tribe’s ultimate exhibitionist. He is somewhat flamboyant, as displayed through his voice and his word choices, along with his performance outfits. He gets upset when others interrupt his dramatic moments.
Globert has a round body with a tail-like back. He has a mouth with an underbite with two teeth pointing up and a tongue with light cyan color. At the top of the body is a square head connected to the bottom of the body with one huge cycloptic eye surrounding the head, and two bat wings on both sides and black pointy ears at the top. He also has two long teeth on both sides with three smaller teeth between them. He also has two feet with two light cyan toenails.
Globert's eye has a shiny, hypnotic glow. Any Mixel or Nixel who sees it will become mesmerized. He can also fly with his bat-like wings.
Little is known about Globert's past. At some point, he gained a love for performing and managed to become the leader of the Glowkies. During a time when he tried to introduce himself and his brothers to their Orbiton neighbors, it ended in a botched attack from the Orbitons, leaving the Glowkies to leave in confusion.
During a supposed attack, he tailed Burnard and Nurp-Naut, only to find him scorched and running away back to the caves. He attempted to make himself dramatic, only for his brothers to ruin the introduction, and eventually invited them to join in a cave rave. He later performed a big musical number to tell about the dangers of the Gravity Plug.
Globert had also attended a special convention with his Glowkie brothers, fellow alien tribe the Orbitons, and new friends, the Infernites. At it, they competed in quite a few events. ("Mixels Convention Craze")
Globert, at some point, received a Mixamajig Key and was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Glowkies in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "BOO!" - Globert, LEGO ad
- "Not so fast, cowboys! You dare enter the secret cave of the Glowkies?!" - Globert, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Oh please! I was having a dramatic moment!" - Globert, Mixel Moon Madness
- "That's right, mister!" - Globert, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Not so fast, blue boy. I'm the chosen one. I have the key!" - Globert, A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
|Packaging||Dark blue bag|
|No. of Pieces||45|
LEGO Shop product description
Hypnotize other Mixels with Globert’s glow-in-the-dark eye!
Globert is a luminous talent! He may live in the darkest caverns of the Mixel Moon, but this showboater believes he can dazzle any audience. For the Glowkies tribe’s ultimate exhibitionist, everywhere is a stage to show off his talent. And when the lights go down, Globert can hypnotize anyone with a spellbinding stare from that glow-in-the-dark cyclops eye!
- Features a glow-in-the-dark cyclops eye, teeth, plus movable wings and posable joints
- Collect all 3 Glowkies to build the shadowy MAX!
- Combine with 41530 LEGO® Mixels™ Meltus from the Infernites tribe to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Stands over 2” (7cm) tall
Meet Globert, with a glow-in-the-dark eye and movable wings, 1 of 3 Glowkies tribe members featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 4 sets.
- He was one of the first Series 4 Mixels revealed, and the first Glowkie revealed.
- He is the leader of the Glowkies.
- His tongue appears to be light cyan. However, it is navy blue in his LEGO model.
- His laughter is similar to that of most stereotypical villains, as shown in Mixel Moon Madness.
- Globert has the least amount of pieces of every LEGO mixel, with only 45 pieces.
- In A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, he appears to have black wings in one scene, similar to, and likely involving his prototype form. However, in an error during the battle scene with King Nixel, he is seen with blue wings. Also, his jaw is a lighter blue in the episode.
- In the same episode, he appears with regular hands alongside his wings.
- He uses the same wing pieces as Flurr, albeit in a different color.
- He has the largest eye of all the Mixels.
- His pupil piece in LEGO form is exclusive to his set.
- He is the only Glowkie to be the primary Mixel in a cartoon Mix.
- At the 2015 Toy Fair, his eye was incorrectly placed.
- Globert has the most official LEGO Mixes of any Mixel, with ten.
- His Lego form uses the most teeth piece types out of his Tribe Mates.
- He, along with other Cartoon Network characters, appear in a tote bag given to Cartoon Network employees.
Behind the Scenes
Globert was originally going to have black wings, which are slightly different in the preliminary artwork.
Name and basis
Globert's name is a pun on the name "Gilbert" and the word "glow".
He is based on an average bat.
Globert was first revealed as a character in the Mixels franchise on July 24, 2014 at San Diego Comic-Con International. Both his LEGO set and cartoon artwork were shown. Alongside him were Nurp-Naut of the Orbitons and Burnard of the Infernites.
- Main article: Globert/Gallery
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Meltus instructions on LEGO.com
- Glowkies Max instructions on LEGO.com
Mixel Moon / Glowkie Caves / Gravity Plug
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix