A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig
|Purpose(s)||Battle King Nixel (A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig)|
|Ability(ies)||Can fire ice missiles from his hands|
Can breathe ice
Overall, this max bares a slight resemblance to Krog.
The Frosticons Max 2015 has a rectangular head with three teeth, a nose, Chilbo's eyes and one of Krog's ice shards from his icy eye on top. His hands are blue with light blue claws and black palms with a blue circle in the middle of each. He also has a torso similar to Slumbo's, except he has dark blue lines, a small sharp triangle piece, and Krog's bottom teeth. His arms are grey with blue stripes. He has blue feet with dark blue large toes and light blue smaller toes, with Krog's other ice shards behind them.
The Frosticons Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41539 Krog, 41540 Chilbo, and 41541 Snoof. Extra parts are leftover after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- He somewhat resembles a polar bear or a yeti.
- He has exactly the same teeth as Krog, though he uses two extra stud pieces for them in his LEGO model.
- He has the largest hands of any Mixel, even surpassing the size of Hoogi's.
- For one reason or another, he does not appear in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig. Although, he can be seen at the keyhole congregation scene as a background Mixel.
- In animated form, his fingers are light and dark blue, but in LEGO, they are dark and trans blue.
- Main article: Frosticons Max/2015/Gallery
Frosticons Max (2014 / 2015)
Frozen Volcanoes / Tuxedo Club / Snowboarding / Popsicle Trees / Ice Cream
StopmotionsSnoof and Tungster Mix! / Junkyard Go-Kart Murp / Lixers Max in the Kitchen!