|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
Hints of red
|Special Features|| Comb-over|
Large bottom jaw
|Quote||"Beep! Beep! Beep!"|
|Voice Actor||Chris Cox|
|No. of Pieces||65|
Forx's absolute favorite thing is destroying stuff! The Weldos tribe is well known for building and repairing, but Forx's enthusiasm for destruction sometimes gets the better of him. This clumsy Mixel with a cement-mixer mouth tries to only smash up the bad, but sometimes hits the good stuff too-it's only when he rolls to a stop that you can check the total damage. Overall, Forx cannot control his clumsiness.
Forx is mostly yellow in color. He has a hunched over his body with a black stripe and grey stripe running through it. A red light is on his rear. His head is yellow on the top, and points back. He has two small bucked teeth that point downwards. There are two grey bumps on the top of it made to resemble a comb-over. He has an eye on each side with thick grey eyebrows. A steering wheel-like design is on the side of his face as well. His bottom jaw is large and grey with a rocky texture. His arms are long and yellow, and widen at the edges. They have a grey section in their fronts and grey pincer hands connecting them. The left one holds onto a grey chain. His legs are short, grey, and bow forwards. He has semicircle-shaped feet that are black in the front and bottoms.
He can disperse road cones from his rear end. He can also mix together the contents of his mouth with his chain.
Little is known about Forx's early life.
None so far.
Forx's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is DEMOL1T1ON, which is Demolition when decoded.
- His name is a misspelling of the word "forks", as in "forklift".
- Despite this, he does not resemble the titular construction vehicle at all.
- In his concept art, the grey stripe on his body is white. This was also used for the prototype boxes for Series 6.
- His lower jaw seems to resemble a beard or stubble, which makes him resemble an elder. Further evidence that shows he may be an elder are the facts that he has grey eyebrows and grey hair.
- He, along with Zorch, Burnard, and Chilbo, has prominent eyebrows. In his LEGO form, he has grey bananas as eyebrows.
- Like Slumbo, Balk, Mesmo, Rokit, Boogly, Snoof, Kramm and Dribbal, he uses a minifigure head piece for his eyes.
- He is the second Mixel to have two points of articulation for their mouth, the first being Wizwuz.
- The piece used for his bottom jaw is similar to Kramm's feet.
- Like Niksput, Boogly, Krog, Tungster and Dribbal, he has a ball-jointed jaw.
- In LEGO form, his hands are completely round and connected. This is so he can hold his chain.
- Forx's chain is a handheld weapon. This makes him the third Mixel with a handheld weapon, the first being Magnifo and Rokit.
- Unlike Magnifo and Rokit, Forx only has one weapon instead of two.
- In his artwork, his feet resemble or may even be slippers.
- In A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, Forx appears in King Nixel's sack of trapped Mixels, even though he wasn't supposed to debut until after the battle.
- He can mix with Vaka-Waka in LEGO form.
- Main article: Forx/Gallery
- LEGO Club Magazines
- Defeat King Nixel!
- Trick or Treat!
- Make-Your-Own Mixels: The Game!