|Debut||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Quote||"Beep! Beep! Beep!"|
|Voice Actor||Chris Cox|
- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Set Information
- 5 Background Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Appearances
- 10 External links
Forx's absolute favorite thing is destroying stuff! The Weldos tribe is well known for building and repairing, but Forx's enthusiasm for destruction sometimes gets the better of him. This clumsy Mixel with a cement-mixer mouth tries to only smash up the bad, but sometimes hits the good stuff too-it's only when he rolls to a stop that you can check the total damage. Overall, Forx cannot control his clumsiness.
Forx is mostly yellow in color. He has a hunched over his body with a black stripe and grey stripe running through it. A red light is on his rear. His head is yellow on the top, and points back. He has two small bucked teeth that point downwards. There are two grey bumps on the top of it made to resemble a comb-over. He has an eye on each side with thick grey eyebrows. A steering wheel-like design is on the side of his face as well. His bottom jaw is large and grey with a rocky texture. His arms are long and yellow, and widen at the edges. They have a grey section in their fronts and grey pincer hands connecting them. The left one holds onto a grey chain. His legs are short, grey, and bow forwards. He has semicircle-shaped feet that are black in the front and bottoms.
He can disperse road cones from his rear end. He can also mix together the contents of his mouth with his chain.
Little is known about Forx's early life.
He Maxed with his Weldo brothers to quickly demolish a building. ("The Weldos MAX at Work!")
|No. of Pieces||65|
LEGO Shop product description
Seek and demolish with Forx!
Have fun doing Forx’s favorite thing—destroying stuff! The Weldos tribe is known for building and repairing, but the enthusiasm for destruction sometimes gets the better of Forx. This clumsy Mixel with a cement-mixer mouth tries to only smash up the bad, but sometimes hits the good stuff too—it’s only when Forx rolls to a stop that you can check the total damage.
- Features combover hair, chain, rotating jaw and posable joints
- Collect all 3 members of the industrial Weldos tribe to build the super-demolition-wrecking-ball MAX!
- Combine with 41553 LEGO® Mixels™ Vaka-Waka from the Munchos tribe to create a mixed-up MURP!
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Play the Mixels™ Rush mobile game from Cartoon Network
- Stands over 3”(8cm) tall
Demolish everything with fun-loving Forx, 1 of 3 posable Weldos tribe members featured in LEGO® Mixels™ Series 6 sets.
Forx's in-booklet code for Mixels Rush is DEMOL1T1ON, which is Demolition when decoded.
- In his concept art, the grey stripe on his body is white. This was also used on the prototype boxes for Series 6.
- His lower jaw seems to be a beard or stubble, which makes him resemble an elder. Further evidence that shows he may be an elder is the fact that he sports grey eyebrows and grey hair.
- In his artwork, his feet resemble or may even be slippers.
- His eyebrows in LEGO are grey bananas. This idea was reused later with Surgeo. These banana pieces are exclusive to their sets.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Forx's name is an pun word for "forks" as in "forklift" but, unfortunately, he doesn't look like a forklift after all.
In the TV series, and where sound clips are used, Forx's voice is provided by Chris Cox.
Forx debuted in the TV series on September 26, 2015 in A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig, while his LEGO set officially became available on October 1 with the rest of Series 6.
- Main article: Forx/Gallery
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Mix with Vaka-Waka instructions on LEGO.com
- Weldos Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsThe Weldos MAX at Work! / The Munchos MAX are out to Lunch!