|Ability(ies)||Can slam the ground by using his tentacles.|
The Flexers Max has a long body with large, squiggly tentacle arms on both sides. He has four legs with black at the top and orange at the bottom of the legs. He has a tail with suckers, with large grey attachments connecting each. The first and second parts seem to be cap-like parts with the top having a pointy orange top. The head has a jaw with two teeth on both side, and the top part of the jaw includes a round head with a square nose-like attachment. He has eyes connected to tentacles, and the rest of the head slopes down to the body.
- When stretching his tail and tentacles, he's able to go up to tall heights and slam himself on the ground.
The Flexers Max can be built using parts combined from Mixels sets 41515 Kraw, 41516 Tentro, and 41517 Balk. Extra parts are leftover after construction. Instructions are available on the LEGO website downloads page.
- Following the Flexers' sea creature theme, their Max somewhat resembles a lobster or a crayfish, similar to Kraw.
- The tentacles his eyes are attached to are longer in his LEGO model than they are in the cartoon.
- He is the first Max who has four legs, second being Wiztastics Max, third being Lixers Max.
- He is the first Max to resemble a crustacean.
- Main article: Flexers Max/Gallery
Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Slingshot / Donuts