|Warning! This page is Flexer territory. |
MIX! The page you are about to view has something to do with the Mixel tribe of Flexers. On the surface, they appear to be wild and dangerous, but in reality, the super stretchy Flexers are an intellectual bunch.
|Color||Orange with black highlights|
|Home||Sproingy Lands/Rubber Lands|
|Occupation|| Stretchy/rubber Mixels,|
The Flexers are intelligent and flexible Mixels, and live in the western Sproingy Lands/Rubber Lands. They are orange with black highlights in color and also some tentacles.
On the surface, they appear to be wild and dangerous, but in reality, the super stretchy Flexers are an intellectual bunch.
- Kraw - He loves to stretch his intellect in a battle of wits, but he also just loves to stretch and bounce.
- Tentro - Although he suffers from a lack of confidence, his tentacles make him powerful and versatile.
- Balk - He uses his head like a rubber mallet, but he may have knocked a few screws loose.
Even though there were rumors that they despised Krader, this was later proved false.
Balk and Lunk are good friends and often play slingshot together. Lunk and Tentro seem to be good friends as well and work at the Hamlogna Factory together. Kraw and Flurr also went snowboarding together. Slumbo disliked Kraw and Gobba's vaudeville show.
The Orbitonz have yet to appear in the show.
The Glowkies have yet to appear in the show.
The following list is of episodes in which all three members of this tribe are seen.
- Their leader is Kraw.
- They were originally called the Flexors and the Stretchers.
- All of them have more than two legs.
- None of them have hands, however they use their tentacles as hands.
- They are the second tribe to have a four-legged Mixel, being Tentro.
- Their Cycloptic member is Kraw.
- They are based the element of rubber.
- Their Max is a lobster-like creature with super long tentacles.
- All of them are patterned after sea creatures: Kraw's based on a crab, Tentro's based on a squid, and Balk's based on a hammerhead shark.
- Each of them have a tendency to extend a specific vowel out to make it sound elastic-like, fitting their abilities. Kraw extends out O-based sounds (as seen in Epic Comedy Adventure),Tentro extends out I-based sounds (as seen in Elevator), and Balk extends out E-based sounds (which is also seen in Elevator).
- The Flexers are the first tribe to have Mixels that originally had different names, as Kraw was originally Bouncer as well as Tentro originally being Flexi.
- They're the tribe to appear 3rd in the Series 2 intro, and the 6th to appear in the Series 3 intro.
Main article: Flexers/Gallery
Sproingy Lands (Party Building) / Slingshot / Donuts