|This article is about a future subject |
This article contains information about an upcoming episode, character, or other subject. It may contain spoilers. Information is still developing about this subject and may change in the future.
|Special Features|| One eye|
Tail with flaming tip
|Packaging||Light red polybag|
|No. of Pieces||60|
For the paranoid alarmist Flamzer every situation is alarming, highly dramatic or extremely urgent emergency. This strong, but totally suspicious Infernite suspected threats everywhere - as if he were a meerkat in the body of a bulldog. Flamzer is so incredibly fast that no one can catch him when he fled in panic. And beware of his tail flame, because that is hot enough to make a building melt like butter!
Flamzer has a tail with three fiery yellow spikes. On the top of the tail is a red, tube-like tail with fire coming out. He has four pointy legs with two dark grey arms with a vermillion tip on each, connected to a vermillion body with a long, dark area at the bottom right. The head has a vermillion underbite with two teeth pointing up, and a head sloping up with an eye over a red top with two fiery yellow cat-like ears.
He is very fast. His tail is also heated and can melt anything.
None so far.
Flamzer will be released as part of the Mixels sets of the February 2015 product wave. His product number is 41531 and contains 60 pieces.
- His appearance resembles a shrimp.
- He is one of the four cycloptic Series 4 Mixels.
- He is also the second cycloptic Infernite.
- He resembles a fusion between Vulk and Scorpi.
- Like Scorpi, he appears to be an insectoid (or arachnoid) Mixel.
- His name is a pun on the word "flame".
- He is the second Mixel with hands shaped like legs.
- The first was Scorpi.
- He has ears similar to that of Glomp, Gobba, and Wizwuz.
- He and Boogly are the only Series 4 Mixels who did not appear in Mixels in Spaaaace!!.
- He originally had a much larger lower jaw, and red spikes on his tail as opposed to just orange.
- Main article: Flamzer/Gallery
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Fire Sprinkler / Dragocat