|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Debut||Mixel Moon Madness|
|Last Appearance||A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig|
|Nicknames (aka)|| Planetoid (Orbitons)|
|Special Features|| Vermillion-like arms|
Tail with flaming tip
Lack of preperation
|Quote||"Well, if that's how you handle a Campcube, you've got a lot to learn about camping."|
|Voice Actor||Rodger Bumpass|
Untrusting, Flamzer is a very highly dramatic Mixel and finds threats everywhere. He flees from his fears with his speed. He is also extremely concerned about camp safety, similar to Zaptor's feelings about potholes.
Flamzer has a tail with three fiery yellow spikes. On the top of his tail is a red, tube-like tip with fire coming out. He has four pointy legs with two dark grey arms with a vermillion tip on each, connected to a vermillion body with a long, dark area at the bottom right. The head has a vermillion underbite with two teeth pointing up and a head sloping up with an eye over a red top with two fiery yellow cat-like ears.
He is very fast and strong, and it's impossible to catch him when he's running away in terror. His tail is also heated and can melt anything. When he gets angry, scared, or panicked, his tail flame blasts out more intensely.
Little is known about Flamzer's past. However, at some point in time, he developed a fear of everything. At one point, he also had a dream of he and his brothers going into outer space.
During a camping trip with his brothers, he grew irritated at Burnard's lack of preparation for the trip and how dangerous he acted around the Campcube. This eventually caused him to freeze, nearly encasing him entirely in ice if it was not for the intervention of his brothers. He later decided to tell his brothers a Campcube story.
Eventually, he, along with his brothers, were abducted by the Orbitons via their Ship-Space and taken to Mixel Moon. Not taking kindly to the abduction, he commanded a Max battle between the two tribes, but the two later found each other friendly.
During a welcome picnic, he played volleyball with Niksput, accidentally knocking him in the head with the ball.
When the Glowkies came out, he Mixed with Niksput in an attempt to ward them off, though they later turned out friendly and he joined them in a cave rave. However, he eventually grew homesick. ("Mixel Moon Madness")
Flamzer attended a special convention with his Infernite brothers and alien tribes the Orbitons and Glowkies. At the convention, they competed in a few events. ("Mixels Convention Craze")
Flamzer was one of almost all of the Mixels who searched and fought for the Mixamajig, and then captured by King Nixel. He Maxed with his branch of the Infernites in order to defeat him, and Mixopolis was revealed by the Weldos soon after. ("A Quest for the Lost Mixamajig")
- "Ya Murp-monkey! Don’t you know you shouldn’t play with ice cubes? You could start a Forest Freeze!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Now remember campers, safety first!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Please... help... me..." - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "You were talking about the moon, dummy!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "Um, weren't we just walking around out there?"- Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
- "So much for the hideous vacuum of space!" - Flamzer, Mixel Moon Madness
|Packaging||Light red bag|
|No. of Pieces||60|
The set includes a Nixel with two ears and sloped feet.
LEGO Shop product description
Sound the alarm for paranoid Flamzer!
To the paranoid alarmist Flamzer, every situation is a cliffhanger or desperate emergency. This strong but totally untrusting Infernite is always alert to danger – think a meerkat in the body of a bulldog! Unbelievably fast, Flamzer is impossible to catch when he’s running away in terror. And watch out for that flame tail – it’s hot enough to melt a building like butter!
- Features a translucent flame tail, 4 legs and posable joints
- Collect all 3 Infernites cousins to build the red-hot MAX!
- Go to LEGO.com/mixels for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more
- Watch all your favorite Mixels™ characters on Cartoon Network
- Stands over 2” (6cm) tall
- His dark red section of his body is part of his jaw in the cartoon, unlike in his static model.
- His tail flame is much smaller in the show than it is in his LEGO set and static image.
- Mixmallows appear to be his favorite food.
- He took a leading role in Mixel Moon Madness.
Behind the Scenes
Flamzer originally had a much larger jaw and underbite, and red spikes on his tail as opposed to just orange.
Name and basis
Flamzer's name is a pun on the word "flame".
His appearance resembles a shrimp.
- Main article: Flamzer/Gallery
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Infernites Max instructions on LEGO.com
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Infernite Kingdom (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Lava Watering Can
Mixel Moon Madness (Only You Can Prevent Forest Freezes, Only You! / Houston, We Have a Problem! / Crater Tots! / Things That Go Murp in the Night! / Don't Pull the Gravity Plug! / Tall Tales From Da Moon!)
Niksput and Burnard Mix