|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Special Features|| Head Flames |
|Likes|| Having fun|
Lava hot tubs and slides
|No. of Pieces||58|
Flain is the adventurous leader and known as “the smart one” of the group. But beware, if Flain thinks too hard that massive brain of his will explode and catch fire!
Flain is laying down on a volcano and relaxing during the opening. He is seen again when Seismo and Zorch slam into it. Flain's head then catches on fire and makes an explosion. His eyes also catch on fire.
Flain enjoys the cookironis with the rest of the mixels. He gives one to Krader, suddenly realizing that that was the last one. Later, Flain appears as part of the Infernites max, and fights against the Cragster and the Electroid maxes until they de-fuse out of exhaustion and Zorch sits on the last Cookironi. Then the Mixels spot a Nixel with a Cookironi box and chase after it.
Flain and Seismo create a lava slide at the Infernites home, but a Nixel comes in and attempts (and fails) to ruin their fun, and soon, many Nixels invade. Flain and Seismo prepare to mix, but a Nixel knocks the cubit out of Seismo's hand. He and Seismo then recovers it to defeat the Nixels and when they combine, they create a super ginormous ultimate lava slide!
Flain and Krader want to cross a river in order to reach the other Mixels' barbecue, but create a murp the first time. However, they do get across the 2nd time, but they accidentaly ruin the barbeque.
He is seen with Slumbo relaxing in the Farmlands to piano music over the radio. They get rudely interrupted by Chomly and Jawg's game of Log Toss. After he and Slumbo burn their log as punishment, Chomly tricks them into doing a Murp and becomes their new "log."
Flain treats his Infernite subjects like brothers, and they treat him the same. Sometimes like the Cragsters, Flain gets annoyed at Zorch's pranks, but he and Vulk are friendly towards each other all the time.
Flain loves to hang out with all of the Cragsters, and respects them the most out of all the other tribes. He calls them "Cragster Compadre" as a nickname.
He particularly gets along very well with Seismo, and the two are considered best friends. They love to play games and go down lava slides together. Krader and Flain, being the leaders of their tribes, also find friendship. However, when they mix, it sometimes becomes a murp. Flain often gets annoyed at Krader, but they are still friendly. Flain has not been seen interacting with Shuff.
Flain is hardly seen interacting with the Electroids, though they appear to be on good terms.
Flain seems to like the Frosticons a lot, although fire and ice are supposed to be opposite elements. He finds friendship in Slumbo and Flurr, as they invited him to go snowboarding. Flain and Slumbo both share a hate for Log Toss. It is unknown what Flain thinks of Lunk.
Flain appears to be on good terms with the Fang Gang. He and Jawg are known to be friends, as they went snowboarding together. He seems to hate Chomly just like Slumbo does. He seems neutral to Gobba. However, Flain does not like their game of Log Toss.
Neutral so far.
Neutral so far.
Neutral so far.
Flain was released as one of the Mixels sets in the February 2014 product wave. His product number is 41500 and contains 58 pieces.
- He is the leader of the Infernites, and may even be the leader of all of the tribes, because he is shown in the most promotional material for the sets and shorts.
- His name is a combination of the words flame, and brain.
- Like Zaptor, Shuff and Scorpi, he is known as the cutest Mixel.
- He is the role player of Calling All Mixels, and was on its icon until being replaced by Kraw in May 2014.
- Like the Cragsters, his favorite game is Rockball in the episode Rockball. And thanks to Flain, Vulk and Zorch aren't afraid to play anymore, so he and the other Mixels create a new game called Mixelball after he catches the rockball on fire.
- Even though he has a beak, it was shown in every episode he's in that he also has teeth.
- His head resembles the Red Robot Sidekick from Galaxy Squad.
- He has a beak like Torts.
- Flain was the first Mixel to have those type of feet-- Flurr is second, Glomp third, and Mesmo fourth.
- The melted ice in the Frozen Volcanoes are cold enough to freeze even heated Mixels like Flain.
- His absences were Electrock, Pothole, Mailman, Another Nixel, Changing a Lightbulb, Wrong Colors, Nixel "Mix Over", Bar B Cubes, Hamlogna Conveyer Belt Madness, Vaudeville Fun, High Five, and Elevator.
- He is compared to a Cardinal
- In LEGO form, he and Zorch mix with everyone but Krader.
- He usually hits his head on the ground when upset.
Infernites Max (2014 / 2015)
Magma Wastelands (Volcanoville / Vulk's House) / Lava Lounge / Living Flames / Lava Slide / Vac-Hammer / Bonflowers / Lavanuts / Coconapple / Fire Sprinkler / Dragocat