February is the second month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar. It has 28 days, 29 on leap years.
- Feb 28: Phil Hayes is born.
- Feb 6: Brian Stepanek is born.
- Series 1 LEGO sets pop up in stores early.
- Feb 1: Coconapple is aired in the Netherlands.
- Feb 3: Coconapple is aired in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary and Poland.
- Feb 9: Cocoanpple is aired in MENA countries.
- Feb 10: Coconapple is aired in Sweden. Hot Lava Shower is aired in Germany and Romania.
- Feb 12: Coconapple, Cookironi, and Hot Lava Shower are aired in the United States and Canada. Coconapple is aired in France.
- Feb 14: Hot Lava Shower is aired in South Korea.
- Feb 15: Coconapple is aired in India, Italy, Spain, Japan, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Portugal.
- Feb 17: Coconapple is aired in Australia, South East Asia, Romania and Turkey. Hot Lava Shower is aired in Hungary.
- Feb 19: Electrorock is aired.
- Feb 24: Coconapple is aired in Latin America.
- Feb 26: Nixels is aired.
- Feb 1: Series 4 LEGO sets are officially released.
- Feb 3: Who's In The Mix is released.
- Feb 14: The first day of the 2015 New York Toy Fair, with the first clear images of Series 5 and 6.
- Feb 23: The date of the premiere of Mixel Moon Madness is revealed.
- Feb 1: Series 7 LEGO sets are officially released.
- Feb 13: The first day of the 2016 New York Toy Fair, with the first clear images of Series 8 and 9.
- Feb 23: Mix Your Neighbor is released.
- Feb 29: The synopsis for Every Knight Has Its Day is released.
- Feb 4: LEGO Days begins on Cartoon Network Italy.
- Feb 20: Citizens of the Week is removed from the website.
- Feb 8: Mixels is referenced in The LEGO Movie 2, a Cubit appears in the back of a live-action prop, while the character Chocolate Bar was made from concept art from a scrapped Mixels tribe.
- Through February: Mixels is reran in Australia as part of the Cartoon Network LEGO programming block.
Sources and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.