|Fang Gang Log Toss|
Haters gonna hate.
|Original Airdate||June 19, 2014|
Chomly and Jawg are hell bent on continuing their log toss game despite Slumbo and Flain's protests.
Chomly and Jawg want to continue their log toss game despite Slumbo and Flain's protests.
Chomly and Jawg play a fun game of Log Toss, but Slumbo and Flain protest against it when they are hit with the log. Despite this, they are solely focused on continuing their game and will do anything to continue it. So then, Chomly throws a Cubit at the two, causing them to Murp into a log shape, which Chomly and Jawg use to continue the game.
For a full transcript of "Fang Gang Log Toss", click here.
- Slumbo Flain Murp
- This episode marks Chomly's debut.
- This is the first and only episode to contain a tribe's name in the title.
- This is the first and only episode to take place in the Farmlands.
- Flain does not speak in this episode.
- Gobba is the only member of the Fang Gang tribe not to appear in this episode.
- In the beginning, Chomly is missing his larger bottom teeth and his smaller bottom teeth are overlapping each other.
- When Chomly is picking up the log at the beginning, his bottom teeth detach from his jaw for a split second.
- When Chomly tells Jawg to beat his score, Chomly's gold tooth is on the wrong side of his mouth.
- When the log smashes Slumbo and Flain, Flain's latter's head fire was put out. However, when confronting Chomly and Jawg, it was relighted.
- During the time when Chomly gets six points, right after throwing the log, he stands in the same position as he was when he released the log.
- When Flain burns the log, Slumbo's hand appears undamaged by the fire.
- When Slumbo and Flain walk away, Jawg's tail end detaches for a second.
- When Slumbo is crushed by the log, his teeth disappear.
- Most times in the episode, Chomly's outlines are too thick.
- When Chomly plans to trick Flain and Slumbo, his outlines return to a normal thickness.
- This is the third appearance of a Murp, and the first that isn't one of Flain and Krader's.
- This is the fifth and final episode that does not include a Mix. ("Cookironi", "Hot Lava Shower", "Electrorock", "Changing a Light Bulb")
- This is also the only episode whose combinations are all Murps.
- This is the second appearance of a Series 1/Series 2 Cubit (Bar B Cubes being the first).
|The image gallery for Fang Gang Log Toss may be viewed here.|
Sources and References