The Fang Gang is the group with the biggest appetite, and they can get seriously crazy on an empty stomach!
|Jawg||He's got super sharp fangs to guard the crops.|
|Gobba||He's the bite-loving one who makes the totems in their home and helps to create the things around them.|
|Chomly||The lazy one who'll eat anything that isn't already nailed down.|
|Barck||A Background Fang Gang who shares a model with Gummo.|
The following list contains the episodes in which all three members of this tribe are seen.
- Gobba is often mistaken as the leader, as he is on the color wheel on Cartoon Network's Mixels site. Plus, in Epic Comedy Adventure, he went instead of Jawg when Teslo demanded the help of the other tribal leaders to retrieve more hamlogna sandwiches.
- They are often considered to be based off of the element of wood. This is further supported in Calling All Mixels, where some of their abilities are based around wood.
- They apparently have powerful bite forces, being able to easily bite a log in half.
- They can eat everything, including non-food items.
- They all have high-pitched voices.
- They can carve totems with their teeth, which is mostly Gobba's job.
- They were responsible for inventing Log Toss.
- They grow crops to keep themselves satisfied.
- Whenever they're excited, their heads will move around quickly in random locations near their bodies.
- This makes them almost as fast as Zorch when they do so.
- Barck has lighter shades of brown than the core three.
- Main article: Farmlands
- Main article: Fang Gang Max
- Main article: Fang Gang/Gallery
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.