|Color|| Dark brown|
|Occupation|| Hungry Mixels|
The Fang Gang is the group with the biggest appetite, and they can get seriously crazy on an empty stomach!
|Jawg||He's got super sharp fangs to guard the crops.|
|Gobba||He's the bite-loving one who makes the totems in their home and helps to create the things around them.|
|Chomly||The lazy one who'll eat anything that isn't already nailed down.|
|N/A||A Background Fang Gang who shares a model with Gummo.|
The following list contains the episodes in which all three members of this tribe are seen.
- Their leader is Jawg.
- They are often considered to be based off of the element of wood. This is further supported in Calling All Mixels, where some of their abilities are based around wood.
- They apparently have powerful bite forces, being able to easily bite a log in half.
- They can eat everything, including non-food items.
- They all have high-pitched voices.
- They can carve totems with their teeth, which is mostly Gobba's job.
- They were responsible for inventing Log Toss.
- They grow crops to keep themselves satisfied.
- Whenever they're excited, their heads will move around quickly in random locations near their bodies.
- This makes them almost as fast as Zorch when they do so.
- The background Mixels have lighter shades of brown than the core three.
- Main article: Farmlands
- Main article: Fang Gang Max
- Main article: Fang Gang/Gallery
Fang Gang Max
Farmlands / Totems / Log Toss
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.