|"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I've got one muck!" |
This page is about a food or object found in the Mixels Land. It is considered canon in the Mixels franchise and may or may not be a mix of two real life objects.
Were you looking for the episode, Coconapple? Click here.
Coconapples are a food from the Mixel Land.
Coconapples, being a mix of a simple coconut and apple, have the top half of a Granny Smith apple and the bottom half of a brown coconut. They are said to be very crunchy. The apple part of the Coconapple can be green or red.
Seismo is seen trying to reach a coconapple, and struggling in the process. Zorch then comes by, only to be explained how Seismo can't get his coconapple. They then mix, cause a series of events, and then, the coconapple bonks on Seismo's head, knocking him out, and then gets eaten by Zorch.
Coconapples are seen hanging from a tree in the zoom out of the landscape while Zaptor is talking about the problems the pothole brings to the environment.
- It is Seismo's favorite food.
- It is one of the mixed foods in the Mixels Land.
- It is presumably healthy.
- So far its apple part is only seen in green show-wise, but it is possible it comes in red and gold/yellow.
- It is seen in Seismo's mirror video.
- In Calling All Mixels, flaming Coconapples are seen.
- Their leaves are not burnt, and it is unknown why they aren't as this normally doesn't happen.
- They are grown off Pipe Trees.
- It is unknown of their individual density, as a real-world coconut falling on one's head would cause death due to their thick shells.
- In the game Coconapple Planting, the coconut half of the Coconapple is missing and they have dark green stripes running down them.
- It is possible that it could just be a coconapple seed.
- They somehow appear to be clean and shiny when they are fully grown.