|Debut||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
Student (to Mysto)
|Voice Actor||Leonard Garner|
- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Appearances
- 10 Sources and References
- 11 External links
This enthusiastic Nindjas tribe member is always the first one in and last one out on any mission. With 2 ninja forks and amazing acrobatic ability, cunning Cobrax can seem quite frightening. But deep down, this snake-like Mixel has a sense of fun and much prefers to toy with opponents than hurt them.
Cobrax is mostly orange in color. He resembles a cobra. The back of his body is black, while his tail is striped with orange. He has a single eye that has an orange ninja bandana mask covering it. He has four sharp teeth, two on each jaw. He has a red snake making up his tongue. He has black arms with orange pincer hands, each hand holding a silver sai.
Thanks to his snake-like body, he has incredible agility and manipulation. He is also skilled at martial arts, and his snake tongue can bite and grab onto objects.
At one point, Cobrax trained in martial arts and became a member of a legendary group known as the Nindjas, whose adventures were chronicled in a comic book series that captured the attention of Booger.
During a fire in Mixopolis, Cobrax and the other Nindjas save a Mixie Cat from the burning building, while noticing how the Mixels are refusing to Mix with each other, along with noticing the Nixel swarms in the city, he and the others go to the I-Cubit Building to thwart King Nixel.
During this, they are ambushed by a Nixel amalgamate. Despite forming the Nindjas Max, they were overpowered by the Nixels, capturing them and zombifying them. It is through the help of Booger that he and the others are brought back to normal, Maxing again to fend off the Nixel amalgamate again, while Booger used his one Cubit to thwart the plans.
Cobrax and his brothers fought an evil salami. ("Ninjas Slice Up Salami In Self-Defense")
- "Hmph, they call themselves 'Nixels'." - Cobrax, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "Go ahead, Booger. We gotcha covered." - Cobrax, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- "With one small addendum." - Cobrax, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
The set includes a Nixel with a ninja mask.
LEGO Shop product description
Meet Cobrax, the slithering master of Mixel martial arts!
Learn Mixel martial arts skills with serpentine Nindjas tribal member Cobrax. This posable Mixel has a king cobra hood, snake tongue and spinning body, plus 2 ninja forks. For more building and role-play fun, collect all 3 Nindjas featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to create the MAX.
- Show off your Mixel martial arts skills with serpentine Cobrax of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Nindjas tribe.
- Cobrax features a serpentine design with an orange king cobra hood, snake tongue, orange eye mask, spinning body, posable joints, plus 2 ninja forks in its hands for extra play.
- Collect all 3 Nindjas in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 9 to build the MAX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- This set includes an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6 and over.
- Stands over 3” (8cm) tall.
- He is the only Mixel to have just a tail and no legs.
- The two ingot pieces on his stomach are colored exclusively for his set.
- His name is spelled similarly to Compax's, but with two letters changed.
- His tongue appears to have its own personality, as it slithers out its own tongue in Cobrax's animation on the LEGO website. Also, in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, his tongue changes expressions.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Cobrax resembles a cobra. His name also suggests this.
- Main article: Cobrax/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- Nindjas Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsNindjas vs. Trashoz / Nindja in an Epic Ice Sculpture Fail