|This article has a conjecture name |
The Castle has a large, medieval-like design, implemented with castle gates, snake-like designs, symbols, and stone patterns. Surrounding the castle is a moat with a drawbridge and a green sea serpent-like monster inhabiting it. There are also other fortresses and colorful tents near it.
- The Mixopolis Zoo is located near it.
- The castle was originally conceptualized as a busier street. There were more castle-like buildings, axes and barrels as set design, and the sea serpent was originally used as a bus, with a sign on its head, seats on its back, and a light on its tail.
- Main article: Castle/Gallery
- Mixels Websites
- The Wonderful World of Mixels
- Mini Movies
- Wild Cookironi Chase in Downtown Mixopolis!