|This article is about a future subject |
This article contains information about an upcoming episode, character, or other subject. It may contain spoilers. Information is still developing about this subject and may change in the future.
|This article is under construction |
This page or section is currently under maintenance or construction. Feel free to help in any way you can to improve it.
|Special Features|| Axe|
|No. of Pieces||64|
Camillot is a Mixel from a medieval tribe.
Camillot has a gray, castle-shaped head with a red flag on top. He has two eyes, a brown mouth, and a black nose shaped like a cannon. The pattern on his gray body resembles stones, and his arms are gray and brown. He has mainly brown feet with yellowish-orange toes that have 2 stripes.
None so far.
- He was one of the first Series 7 Mixels revealed, and was also the first of his tribe revealed.
- He is the Mixel of his tribe to come with a Nixel in his set.
- The Nixel he comes with has a different face with star-shaped pupils in his eyes, giving him a stunned appearance.
- His name is a combination of the name Camille and the word "Camelot".
- Alternatively, it could just be a misspelling of Camelot.
- He is the second Mixel to only have one hand, the first being Kramm.
- He is the fourth Mixel to have a weapon, the others being Magnifo, Rokit, and Forx. However, his is the first to be physically attached to him in some way, being an arm for him.
- His feet are similar to Kamzo, while his toes are similar to those of Niksput and Wuzzo.
- He appears to have teeth on the bottom part of his body.
- He uses a new ball joint piece that isn't in any other Mixels set.
Behind the Scenes
- Main article: Camillot/Gallery
Sources and References