|Featured Article |
This article was the Featured Article of the Month, meaning it is one of the best articles on the wiki!
|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Nicknames (aka)|| My son (King)|
Castle Boy (Jamzy)
Dude (Squiddo and Astroy)
Your highness (Principal)
|Position|| Future leader|
Murpball blue team captain
Son (to King)
Cousin/Rival (to Mixadel)
Master (to Paladum)
|Special Features|| Axe|
Being treated differently by his peers
|Quote||"My father, the king, sent me here to learn to mix with ordinary common Mixels. I so want to learn about real-life mixing and perhaps even make some real friends."|
|Voice Actor||Jeff Bennett|
This royal Mixel has always had servants to take care of every part of its life. But now Camillot wants to meet all the citizens of Mixopolis and learn the art of mixing. Just be careful this royal character doesn’t accidentally hurt someone with that axe arm!
In Every Knight Has Its Day, Camillot appears to be rather indecisive and lets everyone down, until the end when he learns how to mix and saves the class along with others.
Camillot has a gray, castle-shaped head with a red flag on top. He has two eyes peaking behind the hole in the front and a grey nose shaped like a cannon on his head. The pattern on his bottom jaw resembles stones, and his arms are grey and brown. His left hand is replaced by an axe while his right hand has a brown pincer hand. He has short, grey legs and mainly brown feet with gold toes that have stripes.
However, in the show, his left arm has a regular pincer hand instead of an axe.
Camillot was born into the Mixelot family to the Medival King and an unknown mother, by default becoming the heir to the throne. He received Paladum, a pegasus-like Mixel, as a pet and shared a strong bond with him that would stay with Camillot even into his adolescent years.
He seemed to live a somewhat sheltered life at the castle, not meeting any "common" Mixels until years later.
Time at Mixopolis Middle School
Arrival at Mixing 101
When he was of age, Camillot was sent by his father to go to the middle school in Mixopolis and learn to mix with "common" Mixels; thinking it would give Camillot true leadership qualities for the time he would become ruler himself. Accompanying Camillot was his cousin Mixadel, who he was in a rivalry with. The King dropped them off in his carriage at the front yards. For his "first step" out the carriage into the outside world, Camillot couldn't decide whether to use his right or left foot. Frustrated, the King then kicked him out and handed Camillot his books, leaving soon after. The principal of the school, Knave, ran out to greet them.
When they got into the school, their new classmates of Mixing 101 mocked their royalty. The Teacher then asked them to pick seats, and Camillot couldn't decide between two until a student named Booger took one of them. Camillot thanked him and sat down. He then met Jamzy, who wondered why he was attending a "crummy school like this". The Teacher turned on a classic instructional video called Mixing, So That's How It's Done!, but while the video was playing, Camillot started to fall asleep. He then noticed Paladum, his pet who had escaped the reins on the King's stagecoach, trying to get into the school through the window. Though he was happy to see he had returned, Camillot drifted off and had to be awakened by the Teacher by the time the video had ended. Class was then dismissed, and Camillot was the last to leave the room. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
During gym class, Camillot was chosen as the captain of the blue team by the Referee, with Mixadel as captain of the red team. Thanks to Mixadel choosing his team first, Camillot ended up with the smaller members of the class for his team. Due to not knowing how to play the game of Murpball, nor not even wanting to be captain, Camillot proposed the idea of running around like frightened chickens to make them harder to hit.
Thanks to his inexperience, Camillot did not manage to strike anyone out, but at the same time, ended up the only one left of his team, pitting him against Mixadel in the end. Even with the cheering on of his team, Camillot still hesitated to strike him out, leading to him being hit. This made him lose the game for the blue team and gained him the scorn of both his team and members of the other team, while Camillot could only protest about how he never wanted to be captain or king. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
Mixopolis Zoo field trip
Throughout the rest of the day, Camillot continued to mope about his failure, feeling he let everyone down. During the field trip to the Mixopolis Zoo, he ended up wandering off on his own, watching the exhibit of the Crunch Doodles and how they use mixing to help themselves. He sensed a lesson, but he didn't know what it was.
While still moping, he noticed the damage that the Mixadel-released Mixeloptors were doing to the zoo and how his friends were in danger. He was the only one to have the courage to stand up to the Mixeloptor Mixes, and ended up rallying the class to create various Mixes to help save the zoo and everyone in it.
Later that day, Camillot, along with Mixadel and Paladum, ended up rewarded for their bravery, with Mixadel stating to Camillot's father that he would make a superb king someday. They then headed back to their kingdom in the carriage. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
One day, Camillot and his tribemates sent a noise report to the MCPD over the Mixies not playing their music loud enough. After being threatened with arrest, the Mixies started to play louder, and all the tribes started to dance, closing the case. (“Mixopolis Music Mix-Up!”)
One day in Mixopolis, his tribemates, along with the MCPD, were involved in a chase for a cookironi lost by Paladum. Camillot was the only one not to give chase after it. (“Wild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis!”)
Camillot and his tribemates were ambushed by a Nixel armed with a plastic knife, who forced them to surrender. ("Knights In Shiny Armor Attacked By Plastic Knife")
Camillot and his tribemates were ambushed by a Nixel riding a dragon, only being scared by the Nixel. ("Nixel On Dragon Attacks Knights In Shining Armor")
|No. of Pieces||64|
LEGO Shop product description
Meet Camillot, the future ruler!
This royal Mixel has always had servants to take care of every part of its life. But now Camillot wants to meet all the citizens of the Mixopolis and learn the art of mixing. Just be careful this royal character doesn’t accidentally hurt someone with that axe arm!
- Find out how royalty lives with heir-to-the-throne Camillot of the LEGO® MIXELS™ Medivals tribe!
- Castle-shaped Camillot features an axe arm, cannon nose, hidden opening mouth, posable joints and a flag on its head.
- Collect all 3 Medivals knights in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 7 to build the MAX!
- Combine with 41561 Tapsy from the Mixies to create a fun new MIX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Stands over 3” (9cm) tall.
- He was one of the first Series 7 Mixels revealed, and was also the first of his tribe revealed.
- He is the future leader of the Medivals; the heir to the throne.
- He is the main protagonist of Every Knight Has Its Day.
- His left arm has a light grey part in cartoon form, but in LEGO, it is dark grey.
- In the show, he is missing his axe and instead has two regular hands.
- He is the only Series 7 Mixel with a different animated design in the prototype stage.
- It was thought during San Diego Comic-Con International 2015 that he would come with a Nixel, due to Jamzy's Nixel standing beside him in the display.
- He is the first Mixel to use the 1x2 ball joint piece with a ball at the end.
- Thanks to his role in the episode, he was used as the base height comparison for a majority of characters in their model sheets, including ones that he had no interaction with.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Camillot's name is a combination of the name Camille and the word "Camelot". Alternatively, it could just be a misspelling of Camelot.
Camillot resembles a tower.
Camillot was originally designed to have a moustache in animated form, and not the brown patch under his lip. This is probably due to the fact that his LEGO set contains cheese slopes on his lip that resemble a moustache. It is unknown how this would have affected his age in-show. Early storyboards also retained this moustache.
Camillot was first revealed as a character in the Mixels franchise on July 9, 2015 at San Diego Comic-Con International. Only his LEGO set was shown. Alongside him were Kuffs of the MCPD and Jamzy of the Mixies.
- Main article: Camillot/Gallery
Sources and References
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.toyark.com%2F2015%2F07%2F08%2Fsdcc-2015-lego-ninjago-minecraft-big-bang-theory-mixels-and-more-164450&h=lAQF98_3v&enc=AZNS26k8m1tkQ1sOpGT1jBymcdCRS23ZYAL_hSTK4-kfqK7bIfjyOfdKPPGQim9zO6cvPMVR6crmeGn7rW5K8NOWDXln5hMxLG5x5dztHB3wwEB7UgQRJi4ofoOQdp5kXJlDMwAvQUnDyVMTTHa_9vPuHwf7dNuBgLtau3DBGEbBexTmXHb8k4_runMf6K0IYX-N8FFsnbc5Vpk2sNI38Ilb&s=1
- ↑ http://brickset.com/article/17077/mixels-new-tribes-for-2016
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/Promobricks/posts/988144307909939
- ↑ http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=8376
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions at LEGO.com
- Mix with Tapsy instructions on LEGO.com
- Medivals Max instructions on LEGO.com
Castle / Royal Coach
StopmotionsWild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis! / The Music Prank