|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Special Features||Jail cell-like body|
|Likes||Letting prisoners free|
|Quote||"What's the problem?"|
|Voice Actor||Chris Cox|
- 1 Description
- 2 Ability
- 3 Biography
- 4 Memorable Quotes
- 5 Set Information
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Behind the Scenes
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Appearances
- 10 Sources and References
- 11 External links
Busto resembles a prison/jail. He has two flat, buck teeth on his upper lip and three sharp teeth on his bottom lip. His arms are blue with grey wrists. He has short grey legs and his feet are black with three sharp toes. He has a red, white, and blue siren at the top of his head. Behind himself is a cage that he uses to trap bad guys.
Since his body is a jail cell, his body is hollow, allowing him to store certain entities in it, such as criminals.
Little is known about Busto's past.
The Sergeant of the MCPD called Busto and his fellow officers while they were on a snack break. He told them to head to the Mixopolis Zoo and handle the Mixeloptor outbreak. When they arrived, they decided to Max to fight the monsters. However, that failed, and the three were de-mixed, thrown and locked in a cage. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
One day, Busto and his brothers got a noise report from the Medivals over the Mixies not playing their music loud enough. After threatening the Mixies with arrest, they started to play louder, and all the tribes started to dance, closing the case. (“Mixopolis Music Mix-Up!”)
One day in Mixopolis, Busto was with his brothers and the Medivals. He accidentally got hit by his own crowbar, and then collided with Paladum, fusing the two together and letting them get the lost Cookironi. (“Wild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis!”)
One day, Busto and his brothers tracked down a missing container of cookies only to find a Nixel eating away at the cookies inside. ("Police Catch Cookie Thief")
Busto arrested and jailed Kuffs' handcuffs, later returning them to him. ("Busto Busts Runaway Cuffs")
Busto and his brothers almost caught the Pyrratz as they fled the scene of a failed bank robbery. ("Pirate Trio Transform Into A Pirate Ship")
- "Yes!" - Busto, Every Knight Has Its Day
|Packaging||Dark blue bag|
|No. of Pieces||69|
The set includes a Nixel with a crowbar and frustrated expression. The Nixel can be put inside of Busto.
LEGO Shop product description
Don’t let anyone bust out of living jail cell Busto!
This sweet MCPD tribe member is just too nice and will let prisoners talk their way to freedom. Keep Busto’s jail cell closed or this charming Mixel will get in trouble with 41554 Kuffs!
- Lock up prisoners in the living jail cell that is Busto of the 2016 LEGO® MIXELS™ MCPD tribe!
- Busto features an opening jail cell, posable joints, translucent blue and red elements, plus a crowbar for play.
- Collect all 3 MCPD tribe members in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 7 to build the MAX!
- Go to LEGO.com/MIXELS for exclusive building instructions, games, animations and much more.
- Watch all your favorite MIXELS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Stands over 1” (4cm) tall.
Meet Busto, with an opening jail cell, crowbar and posable joints, 1 of 3 MCPD tribe members featured in LEGO® MIXELS™ Series 7.
- His design strongly resembles that of the Munchos Max. He is also very similar to Waka.
- He is the first Mixel to use the squared-off tooth piece.
- He lacks his crowbar in his static cartoon form.
- He has the least lines in Every Knight Has Its Day, and the cartoon so far, having only one line with one word.
- His head is hollow in his LEGO model, yet it is not in his cartoon form.
- He appears to be somewhat overweight and embarrassed about being mocked about it, as seen when Tapsy makes loud thumping noises while he waddles as a prank in The Music Prank.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Busto's name is a play on the word "bust".
He appears to resemble a prison cell.
Busto debuted in the TV series on March 5, 2016 in Every Knight Has Its Day, while his LEGO set officially became available on February 1 with the rest of Series 7.
- Main article: Busto/Gallery
Sources and References
- Products page on LEGO.com
- Character page on LEGO.com
- Instructions on LEGO.com
- MCPD Max instructions on LEGO.com
StopmotionsWild Cookeroni Chase in Downtown Mixopolis! / The Music Prank