|This character has a placeholder name! |
|Debut||Every Knight Has Its Day|
|Last Appearance||Nixel, Nixel, Go Away|
|Nicknames (aka)||Big gorilla (Astroy)|
|Quote||"Camillot, we're trapped by the Mixeloptors!"|
|Voice Actor||Tom Kenny|
Brohawk is mostly tan in color. He has a square body that acts as his face. The bottom of his body is striped brown. He has long grey legs with a tan stripe on the knee and two brown spikes on each. His feet are tall and tan, with two tall light brown toes on each. He has long arms striped in grey, brown, and tan with a spike on his elbows. He has black squares for hands with three brown fingers on each. He has a long tan jaw with a striped top. He has two sharp teeth that point upwards. On his chin is a brown goatee spike. He wears a pair of grey shoulder pads with spikes on them. He has two blades for a mohawk and wears a pair of black sunglasses.
Little is known about Brohawk's past. However, at one point in time, he was enrolled in Mixopolis Middle School.
Brohawk attends Mixopolis Middle School.
He was first seen in the school gym during a game of Murpball. He was even chosen to be on Mixadel's red team. Later, he went to the Mixopolis Zoo with the rest of his class and warned Camillot about the Mixeloptor outbreak. ("Every Knight Has Its Day")
- "Duh, what's the second rule?" - Brohawk, Every Knight Has Its Day
- "I don't miss it." - Brohawk, Nixel, Nixel, Go Away
- He has a mohawk similar to Footi.
- He bares a resemblance to Punkchure. Nixel, Nixel, Go Away hints that the two of them are brothers.
- He is the only big kid of Mixopolis Middle School to have a large role outside of the Murpball game in Every Knight Has Its Day.
- He and Punkchure are seen robbing the Mixopolis Bank in a Nindjas comic. The Nindjas then thwart their criminal actions. When he is captured by the Nindjas Max, he swears in some form.
Behind the Scenes
Name and basis
Brohawk name is a combination of the words "bro", as in "brother" and "mohawk".
His sunglasses may be a visual pun on the "looking sharp" term.
- Main article: Brohawk/Gallery